Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What are your obsessions besides grilling?

Comments

• Sgt93
    Sgt93 Posts: 728
    Bass fishing, family time, BBQ, family time, wheeling, family time.
    XL BGE - Small BGE - A few Komodo Kamado Serious Big Bad 42s
    Follow me on Instagram: @SSgt93
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,427
    edited May 2012

I guess I like to hang out in corners. Been doing this for 18 years. I'm #16

et"></a>

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• stevesails
    stevesails Posts: 990

ok. you get a picture of my summer hobby

put in bay. the carribean of lake erie

XL   Walled Lake, MI

• Doc_Eggerton
    Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
    Bump.  Yes this is an old thread, but what is everyone into these days?

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    My Gamecocks and listening to some good ol Grateful Dead and Bob Dylan......and many others.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • slovelad
    slovelad Posts: 1,742
    College football. 

I played ball at Florida State, won a national championship with the NOLES.

and the big green egg has taken my Saturday's to the next level 
  • Church, family, woodworking and pistol shooting.
    Flint, Michigan
  • Burning meat, time with my little man, my beautiful wife, Gamescock football, and....well not sure there is anything else
    Go Gamecocks!!!
    1 XL, 1 MM
    Smoking in Aiken South Carolina
  • jabam
    jabam Posts: 1,829
    My granddaughter, golf,nascar, and dolphins football...in that order!!
    Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"
  • Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088
    Fishing, anything with food, gardening and traveling. 
    --------------------------------------------------
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax
    --------------------------------------------------

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Sea2Ski said:
    Fishing, anything with food, gardening and traveling. 
    Ok, why weren't you at Brisket Camp? That would have hit food and traveling.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Church, republicans, woodworking, fishing, motorcycles, welding stuff together, reading books about stuff people are into, radiochemistry, cooking, physics, collecting stuff that occupies space, getting rid of stuff that occupies space, eating and cats.
    Church, republicans, woodworking, fishing, motorcycles, welding stuff together, reading books about stuff people are into, radiochemistry, cooking, physics, collecting stuff that occupies space, getting rid of stuff that occupies space, eating and cats.
    Your cats are awesome, especially Jazz.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • nolaegghead
    We just watched the latest Jurassic Park movie....."what could possibly go wrong"? 

We decided that Jazz is a velociraptor.
    We just watched the latest Jurassic Park movie....."what could possibly go wrong"? 

We decided that Jazz is a velociraptor.
    But Jazz is way moar awesome.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• Ladeback69
    Ladeback69 Posts: 4,482
    Home Theater cigars, coaching U8 soccer and Taekwondo,
    XL, WSM, Coleman Road Trip Gas Grill

Kansas City, Mo.
  • nolaegghead
    I am also a deadly ninja.
    I am also a deadly ninja.
    I just spat beer through my nose. Thank you.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• rossv1
    rossv1 Posts: 114
    Golf, Watches, Cars, Reading
    22 in Macon, GA - Large BGE 2015
  • nolaegghead
    Also, magic...the real stuff...and it IS REAL.  I'm totally into magic.  I swear I can do it, you just have to believe in it, and I DO.
    My family takes a large portion of time, but the spare time I do have I enjoy watching the Raiders and drinking craft beer. Life is good.
  • nolaegghead
    Witches.  I want to kill them all.  I hunt them in my spare time.  Haven't had any success but that doesn't deter me one bit.
    I am into backpacking. I have been into summiting my entire life. 18k+ has been my max. I love collecting unique vintages of wine, I keep a very killer cellar. I also make my own brand of bourbon. I love music, into blues, rock and soul. Most of all, MBW (my beautiful wife) and I love to entertain with wonderful BGE inspired cooks for family and friends.
    photography is another interest for me, just now learning the art of light, angles and color.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • nolaegghead
    Botch said:

I guess I like to hang out in corners. Been doing this for 18 years. I'm #16

et"></a>
    I was, like, doing exactly this ^^ earlier this evening after I "tested" the off-road capability of my BMW F1100GS on a big field by my house owned by "crazy dave", who's a friend of mine, but you just don't want to push it with dave.  He lives in the house across from where brisket camp was this year and I had to smooth out a pointless feud between him and Liam whom I rented the place from. 
     I encourage you guys to keep you NRA membership up to date and donate to the NRA-ILA as you are able.

I agree brother Strick. Been a member for over 40 years myself. Been a life member for almost 30 years. Been a endowed life member for over 5 years. I give to the NRA frequently and in reasonably large amounts. Especially when a democrat wins the white house. Always have, always will. They are our only hope against the liberal gun grabbers and thug lovers. Of all my hobbies, guns is what i enjoy the most. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Im pretty fond of buffalos as well.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• nolaegghead
    SGH said:
     I encourage you guys to keep you NRA membership up to date and donate to the NRA-ILA as you are able.

I agree brother Strick. Been a member for over 40 years myself. Been a life member for almost 30 years. Been a endowed life member for over 5 years. I give to the NRA frequently and in reasonably large amounts. Especially when a democrat wins the white house. Always have, always will. They are our only hope against the liberal gun grabbers and thug lovers. Of all my hobbies, guns is what i enjoy the most. 
    I totally agree.  Keep that organ funded FULLY so we can keep people like me loaded with assault, militarized stuff that I can play with and FEEL LIKE A GOD!  I will mow down miscreants in droves that I even think will harm my domicile. FKN shoot first and ask questions later mofuckahs.  Beetch wanna steel somfin from my back yard?!  Ratatatatatata blam blowie bam bang mofukn kapow!  Dikwads aint takin' no mofukn guns from this bich, pry dem from my cold ded fingrs.  Kapoweeee!!!!  4-life!!!!!
    4 reel!!!!!!!!!
    SGH said:
    Im pretty fond of buffalos as well.
    ...unless dem buffalosahs wanna steel stuff from me, then I'll unleash some lead inna back yard or wherever they at RATTATATATATATTTATATATATA DIE MOFUCKAHZ!!  Sekunk memdment be yo deth sentence!!!  STUFF THAT IS MINE AND MY FAMILY IS PRO-TECKTED!!!!!!  And I have a bungholeload of ammo so dont even THINK OF IT.  (unless you're a good buffalo, then I will eat you because you are probably delicious)  RATATATTATATATAT!!!!!