Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

How Will You Live With Yourself... Tomorrow?

Kind of surprised we don't have a thread like this yet.  To be honest, I just ate an entire pizza off the Egg all by myself, and I'm on glass number seven of George Dickel Barrel Select.  So, I have no idea.
"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,942
    Poor memory leads to no regrets.  Drink on my friend.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    My arteries may just clog in my sleep tonight, 12oz sirloin dusted with a high salt JH Mojave Garlic Pepper rub (damn you @caliking) three Russets cut into fries and at least a 1/2 pound of 'shrooms sautéd in Desi Ghee and dusted with more salt while enjoying a bottle of Spanish porch climber, now on the second Drambuie......life is good for as long as it lasts. Tomorrow, the Advil will help.....
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Steak, tequila, and a day filled with crappy customers, even crappier workers, and tomorrow I get to go to a state fair. Fuuk me. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • Jeremiah said:
    Steak, tequila, and a day filled with crappy customers, even crappier workers, and tomorrow I get to go to a state fair. Fuuk me. 
    I think the answer here is for more tequila buddy!
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Jeremiah said:
    Like cowbell, the answer is always more tequila....
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    @Jeremiah I'd just drink right up until the fair. Take a flask if possible. 
  • Jeremiah said:
    Like cowbell, the answer is always more tequila....
    I've got a fever...
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    I'll somehow manage to look myself in the mirror. Didn't even make sides. :lol: 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Jeremiah said:
    Lol.....good luck winin that big stuffed animal. There is a great microbrewery about three blocks from the fair if you need to recuperate. I am a fan of Conquest but there is also the River Rat nearby as well. They kicked my dog out one time (though they say they are dog friendly).....so I haven't been back.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Kind of surprised we don't have a thread like this yet.  To be honest, I just ate an entire pizza off the Egg all by myself, and I'm on glass number seven of George Dickel Barrel Select.  So, I have no idea.
    For crying out loud, you're drinking way too much. What you need to do is double the volume of each glass and then you would be on glass number four. There, problem solved. 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,162
    In response to the initial post?-"Same way as I did today...".  The degree of the initial challenge will be no different than any other day of the week,  evening to AM challenge.
    The real deal is when you surface and the immediate thought is "I would have to rally to die."  Fortunately I have not been that close to life support for awhile.  But the night is young and the rocket is about fully fueled.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    I drove my motorcycle all over crazy Dave's field this evening.  Got outta there before he noticed or the cops came and zoomed off into the neighborhood at top speed.
    I drove my motorcycle all over crazy Dave's field this evening.  Got outta there before he noticed or the cops came and zoomed off into the neighborhood at top speed.
    So now you know how to avoid the cops, that would have been valuable information last weekend...
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • nolaegghead
    COAST GUARD!!!  SWIM FOR IT!!!
    Since I have toread this with one eye, I assume I'll live with myself with a headache tomorrow. 
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    COAST GUARD!!!  SWIM FOR IT!!!

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    edited October 2015
    Ice cream and whiskey goes together, right?

• nolaegghead
    Noooo!  They're boarding!!!  Hide the weeeeeed!

I've seen this thread posted many times, on multiple forums.
    Oddly, no one ever posts the "answer" the next morning.  

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832

Tell Hudson he did a great job with that interview. They told him that was the best safety inspection they ever had. Absolutely amazing considering the miscreants he had on board.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• nolaegghead
    @Botch I will answer the question.   It is:

I will go fishing.
    How will I live with myself in the morning? I will refill the empty bottle, yet again, from my single barrel, 12 year old bourbon, I made. I will drink from this bottle until empty, repeat, and inquire once again, same question, perhaps this time in French. All of this, of course, while trying to add something with meaning to this forum. Or not.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • nolaegghead
    DMW said:

Tell Hudson he did a great job with that interview. They told him that was the best safety inspection they ever had. Absolutely amazing considering the miscreants he had on board.
    @DMW - I will let him know.  I think he's pretty proud.  Hudson is the biggest scofflaw I know.  None of his cars have license plates, he does crazy sh*t I can't even repeat here.  I once sold him an old BMW that he was using to jump ramps on the levee and it broke, he left it there and I had cops at my door at 5AM because he never switched the title over.   I did sell him a house and he got it pretty fixed up.  It was the old Algiers Police Station.

Anyway, I was worried we were going to end up in handcuffs and get full cavity searches.  All was well in the world that Thursday night.
    Went to a Mexican food place. Ordered the dish tacos. I knew better but did it anyways. Drank 3 32oz mugs of Franconia doncals while eating the half burnt fish tacos . after I  went to a bar I frequent. They were having a 10 school reunion. So I drank a few there. Decided that wasn't for me. And now I'm looking forward to sleeping in while it's still raining in the morning. 

2-XLs ,MM,blackstone,Ooni koda 16,R&V works 8.5 gallon fryer,express smoker and 40" smoking cajun 

scott 
    Greenville Tx
  • nolaegghead
    wut a joke.  Some organization wants to mess with david vitter. 

http://www.theamericanzombie.com/

I'm sure that's all false.  He is a family values guy.  Always has been, always will be.
    Goat chops and IPA 's for me... Then a little red for a nightcap..
  • OOOOOWWWWWWWW
  • Tinyfish
    Tinyfish Posts: 1,755
    Wife asked me if I wanted salad with my pizza.  I looked at her, shook my head, and just said "no."
    Tell your wife "the cow eats the salad and you eat the cow".