Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2015 2nd Annual Briscket Camp Roll Call - WHOOP! WHOOP!

Options

Comments

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    @caliking we arrive Friday @11:27. It'll be my wife and I and we are staying on bouny st near the ferry. Be glad to ride share. Just let me know. 
    I arrive at 1:20 on Friday, and staying at the B&B on the Point. That's a 2hr gap, so no worries. I'll figure it out with someone.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    caliking said:
    @caliking we arrive Friday @11:27. It'll be my wife and I and we are staying on bouny st near the ferry. Be glad to ride share. Just let me know. 
    I arrive at 1:20 on Friday, and staying at the B&B on the Point. That's a 2hr gap, so no worries. I'll figure it out with someone.

I'm going to have a 24 hour head start on you @caliking. Good chance I won't be recognizable by then...
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    DMW said:
    I'm going to have a 24 hour head start on you @caliking. Good chance I won't be recognizable by then...
    Lucky bastige. Then you can be the one to tell @JohnInCarolina that his liver might not make it until Sunday.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,836
    Options
    @Foghorn - we'll sorely miss you.  Hopefully there will be plenty of social media posted so you can enjoy it (or be thankful you're not there) vicariously. ;)
    We could have had 2 Duke fans! I am very disappointed. 
    @Eggcelsior, as you should be. Just to promote the stereotype I am (hopefully) attaching a pic of a recent gift I was given in return for visiting a colleague and giving him my thoughts on how to improve things at his shop. 

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,836
    Options

I'll be there.  Getting in on Thursday around 5, leaving Sunday morning, hopefully with an intact liver.  Staying at the B&B on the Point.  

@JohnInCarolinaIf you want your liver to be intact on Sunday, aren't you missing the point?

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    I'll be there this Friday until November the 13th... Whoop
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Foghorn said:

I'll be there.  Getting in on Thursday around 5, leaving Sunday morning, hopefully with an intact liver.  Staying at the B&B on the Point.  

@JohnInCarolinaIf you want your liver to be intact on Sunday, aren't you missing the point?
    Doctor the operation was a success, but the patient has died.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • piney
    piney Posts: 1,478
    Options
    caliking said:

@caliking, I am staying at the same place I will pick you up at airport if needed.  I will post my number later or get in touch with NOLA he has it.
    Lenoir, N.C.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    edited October 2015
    Options
    OK, so we have:

nolaasshole (muah)
    henapple
    Eggcelcior
    DMW
    JohnInCarolina
    20stone
    dondgc
    texaswig
    SGH
    caliking
    thegrimguy
    piney
    Travistrick
    theyolksonyou
    tigertony

Plus some +1,2 and 3s

Plus a bunch of locals that aren't on the forum, and some that I am in contact that haven't been on in a while.  Plus about 150 other people.  So we need to cook some food!

piney said:

Are driving or flying? We are staying at the same B&B will pick you up at airport if needed
    Very generous of you piney, but I'll have a car.  I'm happy to pick people up as well.  
  • nolabrew
    nolabrew Posts: 246
    Options
    Stick me on there.
  • nolaegghead
    Options

nolaasshole (muah)
    henapple
    Eggcelcior
    DMW
    JohnInCarolina
    20stone
    dondgc
    texaswig
    SGH
    caliking
    thegrimguy
    piney
    Travistrick
    theyolksonyou
    tigertony
    Nolabrew
    Options
    Bu bump
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Buuurrrrrp

nolaasshole (muah)
    henapple
    Eggcelcior
    DMW
    JohnInCarolina
    20stone
    dondgc
    texaswig
    SGH
    caliking
    thegrimguy
    piney
    Travistrick
    theyolksonyou
    tigertony
    Nolabrew
    Quite the murderer's row of forum members.  It might get loud...
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options

nolaasshole (muah)
    henapple
    Eggcelcior
    DMW
    JohnInCarolina
    20stone
    dondgc
    texaswig
    SGH
    caliking
    thegrimguy
    piney
    Travistrick
    theyolksonyou
    tigertony
    Nolabrew
    Quite the murderer's row of forum members.  It might get loud...
    And ugly...
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• texaswig
    texaswig Posts: 2,682
    Options
    I'm looking forward to it. Just gonna have to take it a little easy. I don't want to have to drive home 7 and a half hours Sunday hungover. 

2-XLs ,MM,blackstone,Ooni koda 16,R&V works 8.5 gallon fryer,express smoker and 40" smoking cajun 

scott 
    Greenville Tx
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    @texaswig Eggcelsior will hook you up to an IV in the morning.  Instant relief.
    Options
    Haha. Where has this been my whole life? 

2-XLs ,MM,blackstone,Ooni koda 16,R&V works 8.5 gallon fryer,express smoker and 40" smoking cajun 

scott 
    Greenville Tx
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Usually you have to be a rich rockstar
    Options
    @nolaegghead

EH LA BAS!

I will be arriving home (New Orleans), from Jaw-Ja (Georgia) late Friday night/Saturday morning.

What time are you planning to start food preparations? Regardless of time, count me in.

"You can live in any city in America, but New Orleans is the only city that lives in you."
    Chris Rose 

• nolan8v
    nolan8v Posts: 400
    Options
    If anyone is going to be in Picayune, MS, prior to arriving in NOLA (New Orleans, LA), please let me know. I have a favor to ask of you:-)
    "You can live in any city in America, but New Orleans is the only city that lives in you."
    Chris Rose 

• nolaegghead
    Options
    @nolan8v We'll start low n slows Friday night and we'll be back there at 6-7AM  on Saturday and we'll be cooking all day, probably until dark.
    Options
    Have fun.  Wish I could make it, but I am out!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • henapple
    Options
    texaswig said:
    I'm looking forward to it. Just gonna have to take it a little easy. I don't want to have to drive home 7 and a half hours Sunday hungover. 
    I'd stay home...  =)
  • texaswig
    Options
    @henapple. Oh no. It will be worth the drive for the free all you can drink pbr.I'm glad you always share. I've been drinking a lot of rolling rock here lately. 20 dollar for 30 pack of cans is hard to beat.  

scott 
    Greenville Tx
  • henapple
    Options
    Just so everyone knows..... I'll be locking the yeti... You're sol
  • texaswig
    Options

scott 
    Greenville Tx
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Protip: just leave your unmarked rambler close to his unmarked rambler and he'll even pour it for you.  ;)
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Finalized the band.  They will play around 3 or 4 PM.   Yall don't forget to pitch in.  I'm paying the band 700.