Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE Decals

Options
If anyone is interested in having Decals made for windows in a vehicle or anything else, please let me know.

I am new to the BGE community, and I am quickly figuring out how addicting the lifestyle can be.

If I can get a decent amount of interest, I will take some orders. I have a custom vinyl machine, and can create custom or generic decals.

Comments

• EGGjlmh
    EGGjlmh Posts: 816
    Options

I'm in

1MBGE 2006, 1LBGE 2010, 1 Mini Max, Fathers Day 2015

• Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    I'd like to have the picture of the egg alone no logo, like in the upper right corner of the screen. Is that possible?
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    Might check into copy right issues with BGE.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Durangler
    Durangler Posts: 1,122
    Options
    Observing this.
    XL BGE, 22" Weber Red Head, Fiesta Gasser .... Peoria,AZ
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    Just be aware that if you are using any of the multiple current BGE designs you will need to get written permission from them. Here's mine I bought from a bootlegger and I proudly display on behalf of BGE but not with their permission! 

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Thecoiman
    Thecoiman Posts: 134
    Options
    I would like to see what you come up with. 
    Garland, TX

2 Large, 1 Mini Max, 1 Mini
  • Sardonicus
    Sardonicus Posts: 1,700
    edited October 2015
    Options

Interesting.
    If Big Green Craig offered same . . .
     :| 
    "Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and barbecuing."      - George Burns

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    I'd like to have the picture of the egg alone no logo, like in the upper right corner of the screen. Is that possible?
    +1 on the egg alone.....but would buy several.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,171
    Options
    This is a contrary to fact statement @Sardonicus. If this were Big Green Craig...
  • slovelad
    slovelad Posts: 1,742
    Options
    I am not interested in knocking off the logo, just thought it would be cool to come up with a unique logo. Maybe even a logo for the egghead forum. Does anyone know who started this?
  • slovelad
    Options
    Haha and not to worry, not really 100% sure who big green Craig is... Lol
  • Sardonicus
    Sardonicus Posts: 1,700
    edited October 2015
    Options
    slovelad said:
    Haha and not to worry, not really 100% sure who big green Craig is... Lol
    Correct, Slovelad.  Not to worry.  
    Nothing ill-meant directed your way.  (Long story)
    I hope you sell a gazillion.
     :) 
    "Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and barbecuing."      - George Burns

• SoCalTim
    SoCalTim Posts: 2,158
    Options
    Count me in. I'll take my chances with the Big Green Police coming after me.
    I've slow smoked and eaten so much pork, I'm legally recognized as being part swine - Chatsworth Ca.
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    Hmmm.... Do you give cutting boards away too?  

Keeping my eye on this.  
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • RRP
    Options
    SoCalTim said:
    You make some money with it they will set up a come to Jesus meeting with you! You can ask Matt at SmokeWare who used to call his product EggWare if you don't believe me. 
  • slovelad
    Options
    Well ... I had no idea that people on the forum were so concerned with making a few bucks against a billion dollar company... 

Regardless ... I will make a couple samples...
  • SoCalTim
    SoCalTim Posts: 2,158
    Options
    RRP said:
    SoCalTim said:
    You make some money with it they will set up a come to Jesus meeting with you! You can ask Matt at SmokeWare who used to call his product EggWare if you don't believe me. 
    Ron, not looking to make money off the BGE machine, just interested in a sticker/decal.
    I've slow smoked and eaten so much pork, I'm legally recognized as being part swine - Chatsworth Ca.
  • RRP
    Options
    slovelad said:
    Well ... I had no idea that people on the forum were so concerned with making a few bucks against a billion dollar company... 

Regardless ... I will make a couple samples...
    Whoa, Jack...if you directed that comment toward me! Not sure that BGE is any "billion dollar company" but I was just trying to help. I too thought I could supply the decals I already showed and when I approached a buddy in the sign making business he had his staff check in to it and he just didn't reply with a "no" his answer was more of a NFW would he bootleg them even to me to desceretly sell them. Believe me - BGE is next to Coca-Cola to keeping sue happy lawyers on retainer.
  • Darby_Crenshaw
    Options
    I literally don't understand why people have bumperstickers. For anything
    [social media disclaimer: irony and sarcasm may be used in some or all of user's posts; emoticon usage is intended to indicate moderately jocular social interaction; the comments toward users, their usernames, and the real people (living or dead) that they refer to are not intended to be adversarial in nature; those replying to this user are entering into a tacit agreement that they are real-life or social-media acquaintances and/or have agreed to or tacitly agreed to perpetrate occasional good-natured ribbing between and among themselves and others]

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I literally don't understand why people have bumperstickers. For anything
    How else would people know to get off the EFFIN phone and drive!?
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    edited October 2015
    Options

Keeping my eye on this.  

That dude disappeared almost six months ago.  I can't remember who won...wonder if they ever got their board.

@slovelad  folks around here, me included, are skeptical of new members trying to sell things.  The guy I mentioned above tried to sell pizza peels, cutting boards, and custom grates.  It happens often around here.

And for the love of Pete - never mention t-shirts or mini-coopers for sale - whoops I just did.

Phoenix 
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
  • swordsmn
    swordsmn Posts: 683
    Options
    In High School way bk in 1974, we had Spirit helmets made from WWII helmet liners sprayed school colors. Wore them with our green army jackets to football games etc...  Yeah well it was the 70's...  I think we need those with little buffalo stickers on the back that signify exceptional cooks we post and get kudos for.  Like college teams do on back of their helmets.  We can adorn them with a Yeti logo, thermaPen, cyberQ etc.    If you happen to get an @SGH seal of approval jpg, well hell you just retire the helmet and smile at all the little people at get togethers.  
    LBGE, AR.  Lives in N.E. ATL
  • rossv1
    rossv1 Posts: 114
    Options
    If you made some I'd be a buyer.
    22 in Macon, GA - Large BGE 2015
  • anton
    anton Posts: 1,813
    Options

Keeping my eye on this.  Yeah, never got my cutting board! lol

Using a MBGE,woo/w stone,livin' in  Hayward California," The Heart Of The Bay "
  • anton
    anton Posts: 1,813
    Options
    blasting said:

Keeping my eye on this.  

That dude disappeared almost six months ago.  I can't remember who won...wonder if they ever got their board.

@slovelad  folks around here, me included, are skeptical of new members trying to sell things.  The guy I mentioned above tried to sell pizza peels, cutting boards, and custom grates.  It happens often around here.

And for the love of Pete - never mention t-shirts or mini-coopers for sale - whoops I just did.

Yeah, I won the cutting board, or pizza peel, never got  a damn thing, just a bunch of excuses,going to the post office tomorrow, grandmas dying, yada, yada, then poof, dude disappears. Lame.
     Using a MBGE,woo/w stone,livin' in  Hayward California," The Heart Of The Bay "
  • slovelad
    Options
    Alright guys, well scratch that idea then, I don't want to be morally dis-barred from the forum on my first week lol.

looking forward to posting a few of my cooks coming up when my egg gets delivered 
  • HendersonTRKing
    Options
    SGH Seal of Approval sticker?!?  

"Devastated" sticker?!?

Bring on the prototypes!
    It's a 302 thing . . .
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    slovelad said:
    Alright guys, well scratch that idea then, I don't want to be morally dis-barred from the forum on my first week lol.

looking forward to posting a few of my cooks coming up when my egg gets delivered 
    Good idea. And as it seems no one else has said so, welcome aboard. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • slovelad
    Options
     So since everyone is so concerned with the trademark infringement... I guess i will just have to keep these for my own personal use. 

I will ill post more pics of it on the back of my truck if anyone wants to see.

but no harm done if I'm not selling them right?