Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Brand New Egg Table and I BEST thing i have ever bought well next to the actually Egg itself

Options
Alright I have never posted on here been trolling for years reading and getting ideas from people on here about certain things i want to try to cook.  So i'm currently on vacation (at the in-laws so not real vacation) and had some free time to post some stuff and wanted to give it a shot.  I have taken pictures of most of my cooks except for the every day dinner things such as steak or chicken just mainly stuff i wanted to give a try that seemed challenging.  I have been wanting to get this table since i first saw it in the Big Green Egg lifestyle Magazine and had asked around about it and saw a thread on here and people were saying it was $3,000-$3,500 dollars so i got a little discouraged but when I talked to my local Ace Hardware owner who gave me a smoking deal on it I couldn't turn it down or keep it on the "things I WANT list" any longer. So I went ahead and had them order it and picked it up the next day.  Getting it in the house was the biggest issue but once it was in there and on the back deck it was Awesome I put all my Egg things in the cabinets of the table so I could for once and for all have all my wood chips,chunks, plate setter, and everything else I need all in one place instead of having to go to the garage each and every cook to get this or that I now had it all in one place.  THE TABLE IS AWESOME good addition to the whole egging experience so here it is I don't know if anybody else has one or has looked into getting one but I highly recommend it.

Comments