Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT : Why so many OT postings? (Pun Intended)

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Now let's be civil.   We're all friends here, no need for ad hominem ugliness. 
    edited September 2015

ad hominem?
    Keep the gays out of it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTwnwbG9YLE

"Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and barbecuing."      - George Burns

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
     liberal vomit 
    Good one brother^^^^^^^^. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

•  ad hominem?  I add grits to many breakfasts...  
    LBGE, AR.  Lives in N.E. ATL
  • SGH
     How do you get the liberal vomit you spew in all directions off your shirt every day?
    For some reason your post made me think of this.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,868
    edited September 2015
    Fred19Flintstone said:

#Johnpickshisnoseandeatshisboogers
    Fred - how do you get the fingerpaint off your keyboard every morning?
    It wipes off easily.  How do you get the liberal vomit you spew in all directions off your shirt every day?

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Sardonicus
    Sardonicus Posts: 1,700
    edited September 2015

That was cold.
    Edit: Now, that was nice!

"Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and barbecuing."      - George Burns

• Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• SoCalTim
    SoCalTim Posts: 2,158
    I've slow smoked and eaten so much pork, I'm legally recognized as being part swine - Chatsworth Ca.
  • Sardonicus
    Sardonicus Posts: 1,700

Well done, Sir.
     B) 

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,984
    More bourbon needed. Be right back. Getting ice too.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • nolaegghead
    It ain't over until the boob pics post....

It ain't over until the boob pics post....

T-Rex or reverse sear, which is better? Discuss amongst yourselves...

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • nolaegghead

OT. This particular Ice Cream Machine is #1 On my pics of Wall of Shame!  Nom Nom Nom. :lol: 
    & they were still serving from it. :anguished: 

Looks like a hotel room PTAC unit @NPHuskerFL ;)
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    edited September 2015

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,125
    edited September 2015

terrorist attacks since 1970

Notice the little blimp in the black dotted line at 2001. That little bump represents +/- 3000 American lives ended by Radical Muslim Extremists. 

Nice chart if you're trying to trivialize the deaths of thousands of innocent people.  :|
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,125
    The best part about the OT threads is that, much like this one, eventually the boobs show up.

• I think the 9/11 attacks are like our generation's Pearl Harbor.  Have you ever seen the movie Tora! Tora! Tora! ?  In it some sailor manning a radar station sees the massive wave of Japanese aircraft and calls it in.  The officer at headquarters tells the sailor not to worry about it.  

Today, we have a large group of people like that officer who think 9/11 and subsequent radical Islamic violence shouldn't be worried about.  Unlike that officer, the sad thing is our Pearl Harbor has already happened.

Flint, Michigan
  • JohnInCarolina
    edited September 2015
    I think the 9/11 attacks are like our generation's Pearl Harbor.  Have you ever seen the movie Tora! Tora! Tora! ?  In it some sailor manning a radar station sees the massive wave of Japanese aircraft and calls it in.  The officer at headquarters tells the sailor not to worry about it.  

Today, we have a large group of people like that officer who think 9/11 and subsequent radical Islamic violence shouldn't be worried about.  Unlike that officer, the sad thing is our Pearl Harbor has already happened.

C'mon Fred - was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!?!?
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    The best part about the OT threads is that, much like this one, eventually the boobs show up.
    Or twerkers!
    https://youtu.be/awbNhMrMiqI
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • JohnInCarolina
    edited September 2015
    Hashtags?  Really?  We're doing hashtags here now?  They are stupid!  Below is the sadest excuse for a foreign policy in U.S. History.  Moronic!

I just want to return to this reply since it appears as though Fred is actually going to stick around this time.  Though I have my doubts.  

I remember when this was going down and conservatives jumped all over Michelle Obama for it.  Just to be clear, the First Lady does not set the foreign policy for the country.  I know that's hard for some to grasp, but that is the truth.  

No, what FLOTUS was attempting to do here was to raise awareness of little girls who had been kidnapped in Nigeria.  She didn't start the campaign, she was simply participating in it.  And conservatives mocked her for it.

Allow me to repeat: conservatives mocked the First Lady of the US for helping to raise awareness of kidnapped little girls in Nigeria.  That right there folks, that's winning!

I'm just going to go out on a limb here and suggest that, had Laura Bush done something similar, we would not have heard a peep from this same crowd.  Something to ponder on this glorious Friday...   
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Hashtags?  Really?  We're doing hashtags here now?  They are stupid!  Below is the sadest excuse for a foreign policy in U.S. History.  Moronic!

I just want to return to this reply since it appears as though Fred is actually going to stick around this time.  Though I have my doubts.  

I remember when this was going down and conservatives jumped all over Michelle Obama for it.  Just to be clear, the First Lady does not set the foreign policy for the country.  I know that's hard for some to grasp, but that is the truth.  

No, what FLOTUS was attempting to do here was to raise awareness of little girls who had been kidnapped in Nigeria.  She didn't start the campaign, she was simply participating in it.  And conservatives mocked her for it.

Allow me to repeat: conservatives mocked the First Lady of the US for helping to raise awareness of kidnapped little girls in Nigeria.  That right there folks, that's winning!

I'm just going to go out on a limb here and suggest that, had Laura Bush done something similar, we would not have heard a peep from this same crowd.  Something to ponder on this glorious Friday...   

I like Michelle! She's done pretty great job as First Lady.  If only I could say the same thing about her husband.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • SGH
    @cazzy  I watched that video of that girl shaking her caboose twice. Almost brought tears to my eyes. She is definitely one of my very favorites ;)

Status- Standing by.

• I doubt any child who eats a public school lunch would have anything nice to say about Michelle Obama.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    I doubt any child who eats a public school lunch would have anything nice to say about Michelle Obama.
    I ate plenty of public school lunches back in the 70s, we hated them then.  No kid ever said "this school lunch rocks!" except maybe that band kid with the headgear that always got hit in the face with the tetherball.
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Legume said:
    I doubt any child who eats a public school lunch would have anything nice to say about Michelle Obama.
    I ate plenty of public school lunches back in the 70s, we hated them then.  No kid ever said "this school lunch rocks!" except maybe that band kid with the headgear that always got hit in the face with the tetherball.
    Yep, I used to skip lunch and save the money, that was in the early 90's though...

Last year my then 12 year old daughter packed every day.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker