Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• MJG
    MJG Posts: 598
    Options
    Pouring the first of many cocktails for the afternoon/evening. I started work early today. F them. I'm done. 
    Large Big Green Egg in a nest. North Shore of Boston.
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    Options
    Finally picked the first cherry tomatoes off the plant I had in a pot in the back porch.  It had about a dozen almost ready to go a couple weeks ago, but something/someone took them all, even the green ones.
    I'm done trying to grow tomatoes, this is the last year.  Farmer's Market always has them every Saturday morning, I'll just grow my herbs.  

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    So I was driving home from work and after I picked up a prime Costco brisket for tomorrow I was back on the road and drove through a mass of garbage on I-10.  About 50 yards past the debris a fire extinguisher rocket shoots across the highway at about 30 miles an hour releasing a huge cloud of white smoke.  I had to hit the brakes to avoid it smashing into my car.  It crossed the front of my car and blasted into the median divider where it ran out of propellant.

Weird.
    Egging in a downpour  =)

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    Options
    So I was driving home from work and after I picked up a prime Costco brisket for tomorrow I was back on the road and drove through a mass of garbage on I-10.  About 50 yards past the debris a fire extinguisher rocket shoots across the highway at about 30 miles an hour releasing a huge cloud of white smoke.  I had to hit the brakes to avoid it smashing into my car.  It crossed the front of my car and blasted into the median divider where it ran out of propellant.

Weird.
    Glad you're okay!  I can't even avoid a 5-gal plastic pail on the Interstate...

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• TigerTony
    TigerTony Posts: 1,078
    Options

Weird.
    You do know that everything happens for a reason.
    Maybe it's a sign.
    You'd better check the dates on your fire extinguisher. 
    "I'm stupidest when I try to be funny" 
    New Orleans

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Getting ready for tomorrow's demo. 

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I'm sofa king mad that KLM cancelled my flight at the last minute and rerouted us with extra stops and adding seven effing hours to our return trip home. I paid extra for my original flight not to deal with an 19hr return trip home. 

KLM can suck the high hard one. 
  • stemc33
    stemc33 Posts: 3,567
    Options
    Super pissed that KLM cancelled my flight and rerouted us with extra stops and adding seven effing hours to our return trip home. I paid extra for my original flight not to deal with an 19hr return trip hike. 

KLM can suck the high hard one 
    I hate it when that happens. 
    Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    KLM - Kill Luxurious Mission
    Options

Watching Bobby Jindal knocking Trump's hair on Fox News. Nothing like presidential candidates acting like middle schoolers. 

Steven
    Banner, Wyoming
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Bobby will say anything.  Trust me on this.
    edited September 2015
    Options
    stemc33 said:
    Super pissed that KLM cancelled my flight and rerouted us with extra stops and adding seven effing hours to our return trip home. I paid extra for my original flight not to deal with an 19hr return trip hike. 

KLM can suck the high hard one 
    I hate it when that happens. 
    Especially when I could have purchased a mini max with the money I paid to have the better flight only to get screwed because they didn't sell enough seats on the plane. 
  • stemc33
    Options
    They all will. 
    Steven
    Banner, Wyoming
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    stemc33 said:
    They all will. 
    Anything for a vote...
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,094
    Options
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Had a couple leftover burgers in the fridge. Chopped them coarsely, made a ketchup/mayo base with some provolone slices.

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    Letting the oven heat up to bake some bread. Letting a Dutch oven get clean in my electrolysis tank. I'll season it in the egg while it cools off after cooking supper.
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    edited September 2015
    Options
    More demo. Hope to start putting humpty together again next week. 

Dig that 90s wall paper!

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    I hope that's a banana 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Lit said:
    I hope that's a banana 
    I love them, but they make me giggle everytime I see them.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • TN_Egger
    TN_Egger Posts: 1,120
    Options
    Lit said:
    I hope that's a banana 
    I love them, but they make me giggle everytime I see them.
    Dude.  You should see a doctor for that.
    Signal Mountain, TN
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Looking forward to seeing this tomorrow for dinner. Planning on doing something different with the cook. 

------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    So SWMBO wanted to go out tonight. So we decided on an Asian place to take the family. They had Chinese, Japanese, and Thai. I went for a sushi/sashimi combo.

Back home now, got the kids in bed, and I'm watching the Richmond race and enjoying some cheap beers.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • tarheelmatt
    Options
    I'm not sure what's up with the color of that.. it sucks. 
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I'm not sure what's up with the color of that.. it sucks. 
    Its taken with a beer goggle filter.

Here is the pre-filter pic:

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    Finally made it home. Unfortunately all of our luggage is still in Norway. 
  • stemc33
    Options
    Looking forward to seeing this tomorrow for dinner. Planning on doing something different with the cook. 

Looking forward to seeing the end results. 
    Steven
    Banner, Wyoming