Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - eggheadforum FANTASY FOOTBALL INTEREST THREAD

Options

Comments

• ferndchamp
    Options
    Forte is in the block. Send me some good offers!
  • stemc33
    stemc33 Posts: 3,567
    Options
    Gronk's on fire. Need to watch out for @Jeremiah
    Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming
  • CeeGeeW
    CeeGeeW Posts: 113
    Options
    No kidding.  I feel bad for the guy he's playing against. Although his kicker is awesome. 

Los Angeles, CA
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    I started out last year on fire too. Then bombed the second half of the season. But yeah. I'm loving gronk right now!
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    @CeeGeeW yeah your kicker is uh hmm not so hot. Lol
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • Phatchris
    Phatchris Posts: 1,726
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    I started out last year on fire too. Then bombed the second half of the season. But yeah. I'm loving gronk right now!
    You can't cover Gronk... Too big for a safety, too fast for a linebacker.
  • SGrabs33
    Options
    Damien can you check what is going on with the waiver priority? I picked 11th in the draft but I currently am listed with the 14 waiver priority. I would think it would be opposite of the draft, as in I would have the 4th priority.
    Thanks
    Raleigh, NC
  • ferndchamp
    Options
    It depends on standings I believe
  • MaskedMarvel
    Options
    SGrabs33 said:
    Damien can you check what is going on with the waiver priority? I picked 11th in the draft but I currently am listed with the 14 waiver priority. I would think it would be opposite of the draft, as in I would have the 4th priority.
    Thanks
    I'll check but you kicked ass this week and are in first place, making your waiver last. 
    Large BGE and Medium BGE
    36" Blackstone - Greensboro!

• TigerTony
    TigerTony Posts: 1,078
    Options
    On the trading block Ben Roethlisberger for _________?
    Lemee know if you're interested!
    I'm taking a beating with injuries.

"I'm stupidest when I try to be funny" 
    New Orleans

• MaskedMarvel
    Options
    Injuries is the name of the game this year....
    Large BGE and Medium BGE

• Phatchris
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Does anyone have any contact with Team Cork Dorks? Hope everything is OK, he hasn't  made a move or changed his lineup since week 1.
  • MaskedMarvel
    MaskedMarvel Posts: 3,141
    Options
    Phatchris said:
    Does anyone have any contact with Team Cork Dorks? Hope everything is OK, he hasn't  made a move or changed his lineup since week 1.
    Worked pretty well for hm until recently, eh?

i emailed him thanks
    Large BGE and Medium BGE

• Phatchris
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Phatchris said:
    Worked pretty well for hm until recently, eh?

i emailed him thanks
    I just noticed he had a Bell on his bench the last couple of weeks, and guys on byes and/or hurt in the starting lineup... Hope all is well.

Team Chelf as well, starting hurt players
  • MaskedMarvel
    Options
    Emailed chelf too thanks
    Large BGE and Medium BGE

• Phatchris
    Options
    Emailed chelf too thanks
    No problem, just like to keep it fair and friendly competitive.
  • TigerTony
    TigerTony Posts: 1,078
    Options
    My fantasy team is worse then the Saints and Dolphins combined. I probably won't win another game. But I promise to keep trying. I hope to spoil your fun when you least expect it. ;)
    "I'm stupidest when I try to be funny" 
    New Orleans

• MaskedMarvel
    Options
    Phatchris said:
    Emailed chelf too thanks
    No problem, just like to keep it fair and friendly competitive.
    It's been fun so far, even thigh my bye week troubles are just the beginning with Charles out now....

Chelf just emailed me back - he's had some great news work wise that has taken up extra time and he's doing well, just not great on updating his FFT. Congrats Chelf!

if any of you need a hand with your teams, don't hesitate to call me.  That's what the commish does. You should all have my number. It's not an inconvenience. Thanks!
    Large BGE and Medium BGE

• Phatchris
    Options
    TigerTony said:
    My fantasy team is worse then the Saints and Dolphins combined. I probably won't win another game. But I promise to keep trying. I hope to spoil your fun when you least expect it. ;)
    Anything can happen, it's a game of luck... It just sucks when someone forgets to take out a player on a bye or IR.
  • SGrabs33
    Options
    I'm interested in receiving a top running back. Please let me know if you are interested, or shoot me a Trade Offer/PM.

Thanks!
    Raleigh, NC
  • MaskedMarvel
    Options
    Jamaal Charles? Arian Foster? 

My my team is struggling... :/
    Large BGE and Medium BGE

• ClayWhite88
    Options
    Ahhhh, I see you are a collector of scrub running backs as well!
  • SGrabs33
    Options
    Congrats to ClayWhite88 on knocking me out this week. I know injuries have been a big hit to everyone this year(Romo, Edelman, Rawls, Ingram, Eifert for me). Specifically hurts loosing my top 2 RBs and my TE in the past two weeks. Excuses, excuses.

I'm still hoping to pull off third place to get at least my money back and a little pride.

I think I may have jinxed myself about a month ago with my purchase of the below(sorry cant seem to flip the pic):

I've wanted one for way too long and my wife was tired of me talking about it. haha. It's an XL and I hope to build a table sometime in the near future. 

Cooked so far.... pork shoulder, ribs, burgers, pizza, chicken, turkey, rib roast upcoming for Christmas, ect. All have been great!

Raleigh, NC
  • MaskedMarvel
    Options
    Nice egg bro

i wasn't ever certain we all agreed on the payout but three way seems good.

heck of a fun season everyone - thanks for working so hard to keep the league going thru the end!

Large BGE and Medium BGE

• ClayWhite88
    Options
    It has been a great season! Injuries were a killer this year for sure! SGrabs33 I honestly cant believe my team pulled it off, thought I was a goner for sure. MaskedMarvel, whatcha think about pulling Wilson out next week? Haha
  • MaskedMarvel
    Options
    Kirk cousins throws like this week for two more weeks I just might....
    Large BGE and Medium BGE

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Not sure if anyone got screwed by NOT having O'Dell get kicked out.  he scored only 1 point until the last quarter and ended up with 13.  I lost by 3.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • MaskedMarvel
    Options
    With deangelo not returning, I think that seals it..

congrats clay and all who played on a great fantasy season

Large BGE and Medium BGE

• CeeGeeW
    CeeGeeW Posts: 113
    Options
    Congrats @ClayWhite88    Very well done and deserved!
    Thanks again @MaskedMarvel for putting everything together. Another successful year!
    Thanks to everyone else making it a fun, competitive season.
    Looking forward to next season!

Los Angeles, CA
  • ClayWhite88
    Options
    Thank you very much! It was a tough year for sure with all of the injuries for everyone! Looking at my team I think the only remaining people that I drafted and started were Danny Woodhead, Karlos Williams, and Amari Cooper if that tells you how it all went...

But I believe this was my third year playing with you guys and it was awesome! Ready to get paid and ready for next season!