Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What's the deal with SPAM?

Options
User aepkalulu keeps posting SPAM on my wall.  I see that he is doing the same to other users.  He has 71 spam reports on his profile.

Is there an administrator here to take care of the issue?

Comments

• paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    Options
    @EGGzilla_jr  Can you help?

edited September 2015
    Options
    Click onto said Spam (hover over it). Then "X" it out. Poof gone. :plus_one: 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    edited September 2015
    Options
    TO REPORT FORUM ABUSE SEND AN EMAIL TO: forumabuse@biggreenegg.com

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • paqman
    Options
    Thats what I did.  After reporting it as spam... I just don't understand why nobody is looking at the "abuse" stats...

Don't cook it man! I worked at Canada Packers many years ago and I've seen it made. No wait that was Klik and Kam....sorry

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• paqman
    Options
    Don't cook it man! I worked at Canada Packers many years ago and I've seen it made. No wait that was Klik and Kam....sorry
    LOL

Options
    You can "X" it off from your wall, but it still stays on the *&^%$ notification page.

In my case, iammidonn is trying to sell me watches and other crap.  Every time I look at the notification page, my security software goes crazy telling me not to go there!  I've been driving them to the second page by bookmarking the first most of the first page of current posts ... after half an hour or so, I've got one full page of "clean" notifications.  But, the (*&^& moderators haven't taken the time to delegate those posts.  Feel like the Maytag repairman when asking for help from the moderator(s) ... think he's to busy playing banjo down by @theyolksonyou.

Washington, IL  >  Queen Creek, AZ ... Two large eggs and an adopted Mini Max

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,615
    Options
    I really thought this thread was going to be about meat butter.  I opened it and was so disappointed.
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    edited September 2015
    Options

@Little Steven 

Klik... that brought on a nostalgic shiver.  Was that strictly a Canadian product?

My dad used to fry up click and called a "treat".  To this day, my first thought is negative when I hear the word treat.  That stuff was nasty.

Phoenix 
  • paqman
    Options
    Not sure where I read this but, apparently, it tastes like human flesh. 

Options
    I'm glad you read that vs the other option  ;)
    Options
    I'm glad you read that vs the other option  ;)
    @nolaegghead I would not want you guys to feel uncomfortable

Options

Wife:     I don't like spam!

Man:     Sshh, dear, don't cause a fuss. I'll have your spam. I love it. I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam and spam!

Large BGE in a Sole' Gourmet Table
    Using the Black Cast Iron grill, Plate Setter,
     and a BBQ Guru temp controller.

Medium BGE in custom modified off-road nest.
    Black Cast Iron grill, Plate Setter, and a Party-Q temp controller.

• Little Steven
    Options
    paqman said:
    Not sure where I read this but, apparently, it tastes like human flesh. 

That's what it smells like when it goes into the can....as a liquid. Never ever try scrapple. You will have the nightmares like I do.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Zmokin said:

Wife:     I don't like spam!

Man:     Sshh, dear, don't cause a fuss. I'll have your spam. I love it. I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam and spam!

Spam....Well there's egg and bacon; egg, sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg, bacon and spam; egg, bacon, sausage and spam; spam, bacon, sausage and spam; spam, egg, spam, spam, bacon and spam; spam, spam, spam, egg and spam; spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam and spam; or lobster thermidor aux crevettes, with a mornay sauce garnished with truffle paté, brandy and a fried egg on top and spam.

Steve 

Caledon, ON