Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    @Ozzie_Isaac Thanks!  Haven't posted much lately here. Figured I was saturating the forum and don't wanna bore folks. It's me and the Mrs @HuskerMaMa anniversary 17the on Saturday too. She demanded I still do the demo as scheduled. She totally rocks! Like A Boss :sunglasses: 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,942
    Congrats on 17yrs!  She sounds like a keeper.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Looking forward to the cook Blake!  Did you files work?  
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • And, Happy Anniversary too my friend!  
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    The games on my tv.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • If you call it that. About ready for the 1.5 hr ride home. 7:15 mtg tomorrow with a 40 min drive. 
  • MJG
    MJG Posts: 598
    Watching the Patriots/Giants, having a vape, and rolling along with Tito's and tonic. 
    Large Big Green Egg in a nest. North Shore of Boston.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    If you call it that. About ready for the 1.5 hr ride home. 7:15 mtg tomorrow with a 40 min drive. 
    48 to 6 ... time for American Ninja
  • NPHuskerFL
    Listening to the Bronco game. 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Sitting here at work looking at a 3 million dollar piece of absolute $hit. All that money and it hasn't worked for 12 consecutive hours yet in a month. And folks wonder why oil and gas is so high. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    @SGH Is that a flux capacitor?

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Scottie, some idiot left a glove in the tube.   No charge this time, my friend.  ;)
    DMW said:
    @SGH Is that a flux capacitor?

No sir, its a laser guided, Real Time Radiograph scope with Automated Ultrasonics. A real fancy way of saying a piece of $hit. Its used to send down the well casing to take real time radiographs of the casing wall. The piece of junk hasn't worked a complete shift in over a month.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• don't dress for the job you have, dress for the job you want

So you're saying he wants to be a bathroom attendant at a strip club??

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • SGH
    Scottie, some idiot left a glove in the tube.   No charge this time, my friend.  ;)

Listen to this. The glove is being used as a insulator to keep folks from receiving a electric shock if they touch the lead. This thing has been a total failure from the get go. All kidding aside, its a 3 million dollar piece of absolute junk. I hope Chevron sues them for the down time. At 250,000 a hour, the bill will get big real fast.

Status- Standing by.

• nolaegghead
    SgH I can't believe you're working for those California liberals.
    Liberal oil company, that's funny.
  • grege345
    grege345 Posts: 3,515
    Have to go in for a 4am start. On the plus side im leaving at noon.Tomorrow a trip to Cabelas and Cigars International for weekend treats
    LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

• I was kind of making a joking reference to the fact that the dude was wearing a tux at a food court, but i seem to have struck a nerve, eh?  

[social media disclaimer: irony and sarcasm may be used in some or all of user's posts; emoticon usage is intended to indicate moderately jocular social interaction; the comments toward users, their usernames, and the real people (living or dead) that they refer to are not intended to be adversarial in nature; those replying to this user are entering into a tacit agreement that they are real-life or social-media acquaintances and/or have agreed to or tacitly agreed to perpetrate occasional good-natured ribbing between and among themselves and others]

• SGH
    SgH I can't believe you're working for those California liberals.

Its a 4 way venture between Exxon/Mobil, Anadarko, Hess and Chevron. Chevron is over seeing the fabrication, Exxon will have the subsea tie ins. Hess and Anadarko has the actual production(sending oil from the gulf to land). As soon as the sub sea work begins, I will be back with the Texas boys. They are a tad more conservative ;)

Status- Standing by.

• Jeepster47
    Jeepster47 Posts: 3,827
    grege345 said:
    ... .Tomorrow a trip to Cabelas ...
    @grege345 ... check to see if your Cabela's has Orange smoke wood chunks ... try some with chicken ...

Washington, IL  >  Queen Creek, AZ ... Two large eggs and an adopted Mini Max

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Planning for my fantasy draft tonight.
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    Who do you have first?  I would go with Olivia Munn.
  • CTMike
    CTMike Posts: 3,247
    Watching the installers put in the granite countertops and the kitchen will finally be done. Well, I still need to put in a tile backsplash, paint, etc but the major work will be done. 
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • nolaegghead
    Legume said:
    Liberal oil company, that's funny.
    Relative to Exxon, you better believe it.   I know the Chevron group pretty well, spent some time at their campus in San Ramon.
    Legume said:
    Who do you have first?  I would go with Olivia Munn.
    Definetely in my first round.
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,008
    Smart move with waiting on the draft. If you had your draft 3 weeks ago like my league you might end up with Kelvin Benjamin and Jordy Nelson on your team like me. Going to be a long fricken season!
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • what with all the corporate welfare the oil companies receive, how could they be anything other than liberals?

(kidding)
    [social media disclaimer: irony and sarcasm may be used in some or all of user's posts; emoticon usage is intended to indicate moderately jocular social interaction; the comments toward users, their usernames, and the real people (living or dead) that they refer to are not intended to be adversarial in nature; those replying to this user are entering into a tacit agreement that they are real-life or social-media acquaintances and/or have agreed to or tacitly agreed to perpetrate occasional good-natured ribbing between and among themselves and others]

• Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Resting...

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• NPHuskerFL
    edited September 2015

Getting ready for tomorrow's demo. Sans the Corona & Lime :wink: 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014