Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

35 day dry age

Options
Coscto purchased Prime grade whole Ribeye roast. 35 days in the fridge on a rack. Best marbling I've seen yet from Costco. Sliced and ready:

Small & Large BGE

Nashville, TN

Comments

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    edited September 2015
    Options
    that is a beautiful picture...
    If you were to freeze and food saver 2 of those and over night them to me I could better evaluate the quality...Ha...Ha
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    Beautiful! Enjoy your aging effort!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Darby_Crenshaw
    Darby_Crenshaw Posts: 2,657
    edited September 2015
    Options
    commando, and no trimming.

nice to see for a change   ;)

[social media disclaimer: irony and sarcasm may be used in some or all of user's posts; emoticon usage is intended to indicate moderately jocular social interaction; the comments toward users, their usernames, and the real people (living or dead) that they refer to are not intended to be adversarial in nature; those replying to this user are entering into a tacit agreement that they are real-life or social-media acquaintances and/or have agreed to or tacitly agreed to perpetrate occasional good-natured ribbing between and among themselves and others]

• NDG
    NDG Posts: 2,431
    Options
    pretty cool . .
    Columbus, OH

“There are only two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a miracle.  The other is as if everything is” 
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    those look fantastic

Options
    I would need to inspect it a lot closer to see if it was worth the effort---enjoy
    Columbus, Ohio--A Gasser filled with Matchlight and an Ugly Drum.