Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SPRING CHICKEN!

Options
Spring Hen
Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
65 years ago, the world was blessed with a little Spring Chicken. Today we have one heck of a wild one on our hands. Saturday night he celebrated in Lafayette, Louisiana, at the table of the one and only Chef Wil. There are no words to say what a fantastic time was had by all. Chef Wil did an outstanding job. He is a true friend and a wonderful person. I am sure Spring Chicken will be posting pictures of his party but I wanted to wish the love of my life a HAPPY BIRTHDAY today from the Big Green Egg forum which is like his second family....enjoy your special day!!!!!
Judy
Covington, Louisiana USA

Comments

• favathome
    favathome Posts: 21
    Options
    Thanks Spring Hen for letting us know about Spring Chicken's birthday!! We loved visiting with you at OKeggfest. Wish we had more time to spend together. My brother, Snoopy Dog Dog (Chris) needs to schedule a three-day meet and greet next year!! Happy Birthday to the Man. I think he's a Rooster!!! Phyllis