Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner? Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SPRING CHICKEN!

Spring HenSpring Hen Posts: 1,469
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
65 years ago, the world was blessed with a little Spring Chicken. Today we have one heck of a wild one on our hands. Saturday night he celebrated in Lafayette, Louisiana, at the table of the one and only Chef Wil. There are no words to say what a fantastic time was had by all. Chef Wil did an outstanding job. He is a true friend and a wonderful person. I am sure Spring Chicken will be posting pictures of his party but I wanted to wish the love of my life a HAPPY BIRTHDAY today from the Big Green Egg forum which is like his second family....enjoy your special day!!!!!

Comments

• favathomefavathome Posts: 21
    Thanks Spring Hen for letting us know about Spring Chicken's birthday!! We loved visiting with you at OKeggfest. Wish we had more time to spend together. My brother, Snoopy Dog Dog (Chris) needs to schedule a three-day meet and greet next year!! Happy Birthday to the Man. I think he's a Rooster!!! Phyllis