Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Best Dad

Options
My parents came to visit this week and my Dad brought a birthday gift for me that proves he's the best.

So earlier this spring, a pretty severe thunderstorm took down several of his trees, including this cherry.

Dad cut it up, trimmed the bark and dried it on his deck for a couple of months.  Then he packed it up to bring it on the plane here.  TSA gave him hell  about it and he had to open it up and explain to them.  Upon arrival he showed me the above photo before handing me the box.  I opened to find about 20 lbs of some real nice cherry chunks and a quart of Tsunami Spin.  Just a great gift from the guy who let me start lighting the chimney for his Weber at 10 years old and started my love of bbq and grilling.

Going to test out the wood with some ABTs and potato skins tonight.  Thanks Dad!

Comments