Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Homemade Macaroni Cheese Stuffed W/ Pulled Pork and Bacon

2»

Comments

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,008

blasting said:
    Incredible dish, and great pics!  Will be making very soon.  Thanks for posting
    @blasting Thanks! Thanks for looking. =)
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • WeberWho
    :flushed:  
    That looks crazy good.  

Do you have leftovers?  I double dog :dog: dare you to make a food truck grilled cheese.  

Grilled Mac and Cheese With Pulled Pork
    @SmokeyPittI can't resist a dare! It's on!
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • WeberWho

Chubbs said:
    Wow. 
    Thanks! @Chubbs

Minnesota
  • WeberWho

Awesome!  It's like pulled@Ladeback69lasagna. 
    @Ladeback69 Thanks! Pulled pork spaghetti also sounds delicious! =)

Minnesota
  • WeberWho

Bookmarking for later use.
    Thanks! @saluki2007

Minnesota
  • Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    Yeah that's freaking amazing. Nicely done on you and your significant others.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • WeberWho
    Yeah that's freaking amazing. Nicely done on you and your significant others.
    Thanks SBjr! @Scottborasjr

Minnesota
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    Damn. I have to bookmark this.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,984
    Turning prayer rug to face pulled pork Mac n Cheese.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • WeberWho
    YUM! Knocked it out of the park, where was this for the throwdown............
    Sorry I missed your comment earlier. Thanks! @Brisket_Fanatic I must have missed the throwdown thread. 

Minnesota
  • WeberWho
    caliking said:
    Damn. I have to bookmark this.
    Haha thanks! @caliking

Minnesota
  • WeberWho

YukonRon said:
    Turning prayer rug to face pulled pork Mac n Cheese.
    Right on! @YukonRon

Minnesota
  • dmirish1
    dmirish1 Posts: 115
    WeberWho? We just tried this last night to use up the last of the pulled pork we had. We did go a little cheap and use a boxed Mac and cheese which i thought wasn't the best idea. I also used some spicy rib meat that we had which i cut up fine and put some sriracha sauce into then fried to spice it up more to sprinkle over the whole concoction. Over all it still came out pretty damn well. Thanks again

Winchester, Virginia LBGE, MiniMax

• WeberWho
    dmirish1 said:
    Thanks @WeberWho? We just tried this last night to use up the last of the pulled pork we had. We did go a little cheap and use a boxed Mac and cheese which i thought wasn't the best idea. I also used some spicy rib meat that we had which i cut up fine and put some sriracha sauce into then fried to spice it up more to sprinkle over the whole concoction. Over all it still came out pretty damn well. Thanks again
    The spicy rib meat sounds awesome! The Sriracha also sounds like it compliment everything really well. I'm glad you liked it! @dmirish1

Minnesota