Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sunday ribs.

Options
Car Wash Mike
Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
bbacks1.jpg
<p />Decided to go for the dry with dipping sauce on the side. I'm sure you know, just can't beat good ribs no matter what you do.
Changed up technique a little and liked a lot better.[p]Mike

Comments

• Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,
    Those look terrible. Please send next day air to.....15414 Winter Mist, San Antonio

• Herm
    Herm Posts: 206
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,[p]Are those spares or baby backs? The whole spares vs. baby backs posts earlier got me very curious about them.
    Thanks!!

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    Herm,
    Those would be babybacks and they are on their way to San Antonio. If grandaughter doesn't eat them all. Which is a possiblity.[p]Mike

• BBQfan1
    BBQfan1 Posts: 562
    Options
    119-1955_IMG.jpg
    <p />Car Wash Mike,
    I was doing some Sunday Ribs too! We've been cooking side ribs for Dizzy Pig comps since the early days, but up here in Canada they butcher hogs at a much earlier age than they do in the US, resulting in spares that are thinner and less meaty than available across the border. Because of that, we've been working on back ribs as of late. Here's the latest effort, glazed with the super-secret Dizzy Pig 'Maximum Viscosity' sauce. I thought they looked/tasted pretty good! The board's a little messy because the first slab disappeared before I could get a pic; this is slab 2 of 2 cooked.
    Qfan