Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Fried Lobster Tail

Options
2»

Comments

• TexanOfTheNorth
    Options
    SGH said:
    @TexanOfTheNorth
    Im giving serious consideration to ordering a few live ones to try this with. 

http://m.thelobsterguy.com/
    this place is usually cheaper if you buy enough. buy some to freeze cooked
    http://www.lobsterco-op.com/

Doesn't look like they ship to Canada. Not sure (didn't look) if the Lobster Guy does either.
    theres places in prince edward and nova scotia. i think pei had the big place
    Yeah, I thought I posted this earlier but somehow it's not in the thread

http://www.lobsterworld.com/lobster/

Any of you Canadian eggers ever order lobster from them?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options
    tarheelmatt said:
     I would have devoured either one though.  
    This^^^^^^^^^ is why you are one of my favorites brother Tar. I respect a man of large appetite.  And for the record, I would have devoured them if they were coated in dog $hit ;)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• TexanOfTheNorth
    Options
    SGH said:
    tarheelmatt said:
     I would have devoured either one though.  
    This^^^^^^^^^ is why you are one of my favorites brother Tar. I respect a man of large appetite.  And for the record, I would have devoured them if they were coated in dog $hit ;)
    Hmmmm... guess you could have my share in that case!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options
    Those look awesome. I'm sure it tastes better then the stuff they're pushing at the state fair. 

2-XLs ,MM,blackstone,Ooni koda 16,R&V works 8.5 gallon fryer,express smoker and 40" smoking cajun 

scott 
    Greenville Tx
  • Big_Green_Craig
    Options
    Damn. Love lobstah!
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    Options
    texaswig said:
    Those look awesome. I'm sure it tastes better then the stuff they're pushing at the state fair. 
    Probably costs less too!
    Options
    Hmmmm... guess you could have my share in that case!
    Just slide it over on my plate brother of the North ;)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    That's some serious deliciousness on that plate.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.