Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sharing Some Recent Cooks

Options
Life has been crazy lately and haven't had a ton of time to comment or post on the forum and wanted to share some recent cooks. 

Hope you enjoy-

Gigantic prawns from the local farmers market, grilled in the shell and served with a creamy polenta and a garlic lemon butter sauce. 

I scored a slab of beef short ribs from my local butcher. Seasoned them with @MeatChurch  Holy Cow. Slow smoked at 250 until probe tender. Served with a smoked mac & cheese. 

Pizza Night!  A pepperoni, margarita and a shrimp and spicy andouille sausage with a blue cheese base seasoned with @PorkUGarlic 101.

Lobsta Mac & Cheese with a smoked gouda, Gruyere, vermont cheddar and Stella cheese sauce. Par cooked lobster tails were added during the 20 minute bake. 

I picked up a Carson Rodizio during the original Kichstarter campaign. It finally got delivered! You obviously lose the benefit of cooking with a ceramic cooker, but a fun toy none the less. 

Chilean Sea Bass hitting the Egg during a recent catering gig. Also, a grilled peach with a bourbon butter glaze served with ice cream. Notice the proper fruit to ice cream ratio.  ;)

Comments