Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mini Max double grid help...

Options

Ok I need some help.  I bought another grid for the MM to be able to cook more wings.  The new grid is a little smaller, ten inches.  I thought this would be easy, just buy some stainless hardware and bolt it to the factory grid.  Of course it is never easy as I think it will be.  The 3/8'' bolt in picture (I have 4) is what I bought.  There is no way to bolt the two together with the hardware I bought.  So I found some pieces of stainless tubing that I have for raising the grid on my other eggs which is also in the pic.  Of course they are too tall and will not work.  How do you guys do this?  I was looking around the house to find something to just raise it a couple inches and couldn't come up with anything........ Oh yeah, I am a procrastinator and really need to get it going for tomorrow night so no time to order anything.....

1MBGE 2006, 1LBGE 2010, 1 Mini Max, Fathers Day 2015

Comments