Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What puts food on your table

Options

Comments

• stemc33
    stemc33 Posts: 3,567
    Options
    C'mon man...we all know about the crush that @SGH has on Hillary. There's no way he's not getting in her corner. 
    Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    I said I wasn't going to troll this thread, but y'all are making it difficult. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,977
    Options
    I work in the adult entertainment industry.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • stemc33
    Options
    Getting close to the weekend. This thread could get interesting if it survives. 

@SGH, I see how you are...worried about your own thread being sunk, but not others.  =)
    Steven
    Banner, Wyoming
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    @SGH your buddy Nola is just trolling to get his jollies.  He digs up inflammatory liberal garbage to get a rise out of people.  And takes great delight raising the blood pressure of folks.  

If if you look, it's him that introduces politics into threads.  I'm not saying he's alone because I've trolled a bit myself.

hippies be hippies.
    Aren't you the guy who posted the Jenner pic?
    Is Jenner a political figure?  I wasn't aware he was until Brother Nola schooled me.
    Oh I was just talking about the trolling.  But Jenner has said that he is a Republican, so go figure.
    Jenner is not a political figure.  He/she is a figure about something, but I'm not sure what except it's not political.
    Human rights maybe?  The pursuit of happiness?
    Sure.  Why not?  I noticed you didn't say politics.
    Unfortunately in our country, many have chosen to politicize human rights.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    stemc33 said:

@SGH, I see how you are...worried about your own thread being sunk, but not others.  =)
    Hey, I haven't called any names or made any threats. That's about the only thing that gets threads sunk. I have played by the rules so far. You notice I said so far brother Stem ;)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• stemc33
    Options
    If I'm jumping on the band wagon of littering up someone's thread I should at least answer the OP question. 

@mtp...The egg. The BGE puts dinner on my table.  
    Steven
    Banner, Wyoming
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    I'm a professional mediator.
    Flint, Michigan
  • stemc33
    Options
    SGH said:
    stemc33 said:

Hey, I haven't called any names or made any threats. That's about the only thing that gets threads sunk. I have played by the rules so far. You notice I said so far brother Stem ;)
    Yep. Just like I posted earlier today, "Innocent Bystander" :rofl: 
    Steven
    Banner, Wyoming
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Scottie is about as innocent as the dog who poops on your lawn and then just walks away from the scene of the crime.
  • stemc33
    Options
    Scottie is about as innocent as the dog who poops on your lawn and then just walks away from the scene of the crime.
    You mean the owner that leaves the poop
    Steven
    Banner, Wyoming
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    stemc33 said:
    You mean the owner that leaves the poop
    I was trying to be polite.
  • SGH
    Options
    Brother in Carolina, I would have expected that from Nola, but not you. I'm hurt brother. Standing down. 

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    I was lying before.  Im in the entertainment business.  My name is Buster and I star in Mythbusters.  Here I am posing with my co-worker, Kari Byron.  She's hot!

Flint, Michigan
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    SGH said:
    Brother in Carolina, I would have expected that from Nola, but not you. I'm hurt brother. Standing down. 
    If I have hurt you brother I am truly sorry that you took offense.  I will politely leave the thread before any more blood is drawn.
  • SGH
    Options
    If I have hurt you brother I am truly sorry that you took offense.  I will politely leave the thread before any more blood is drawn.
    You know I only kid. Don't much phase me anymore my friend. Now, can I talk you into coming over to the conservative side ;)

Status- Standing by.

• TheManBehindTheMask
    Options
    I was lying before.  Im in the entertainment business.  My name is Buster and I star in Mythbusters.  Here I am posing with my co-worker, Kari Byron.  She's hot!

i prefer redheads she is smokin
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Fred, Kari Byron is an atheist.  Which makes her even hotter.
    Options
    Build highways/screw up traffic. 
    LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

• theyolksonyou
    Options
    But it be fun to make her call out to God!
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    SGH said:
    If she is a atheist, she will sure enough be hot one day when she arrives at her final destination. It won't be the kind of "hot" that she enjoys now. 
    That's hilarious ;)

If there were a hell, and a just god, I would imagine the halls of it would be filled with the people leading lives of hate in the name of whatever their specific religion is.  Oops, my invisible friend just tapped me on the shoulder and told me to leave you folks alone.
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Hey, if Jenner gets convicted of vehicular manslaughter, does he/she go to a men's prison, a woman's prison or a half-way house?

Edit: Investigators in the traffic death Jenner was involved in earlier this year are recommending charging Jenner with vehicular manslaughter.
    Flint, Michigan
  • stemc33
    edited August 2015
    Options
    SGH said:
    If she is a atheist, she will sure enough be hot one day when she arrives at her final destination. It won't be the kind of "hot" that she enjoys now. 
    That's hilarious ;)

If there were a hell, and a just god, I would imagine the halls of it would be filled with the people leading lives of hate in the name of whatever their specific religion is.  Oops, my invisible friend just tapped me on the shoulder and told me to leave you folks alone.

Jobs=money=food on plate. 

This thread is a goner with topics like money, politics, religion, and LGBT. :murica: 
    Steven
    Banner, Wyoming
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    I'm pretty sure Jenner was straight, but now I guess he's a lesbian.  So this will get sunk.
    Options
    Hey, if Jenner gets convicted of vehicular manslaughter, does he/she go to a men's prison, a woman's prison or a half-way house?

Edit: Investigators in the traffic death Jenner was involved in earlier this year are recommending charging Jenner with vehicular manslaughter.
    She was a he when she did what she did as a he so them she would go to a he prison right? 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options

It's up to the taxpayers to build a place it will be comfortable in. God forbid its offended. What he needs is mental health counseling. 
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • SGH
    Options
    stemc33 said:
    This thread is a goner with topics like money, politics, religion, and LGBT. :murica: 
    So far so good brother Stem. It's still hanging in. 

Status- Standing by.

• theyolksonyou
    Options
    If this thing makes it to tomorrow night, it's on like Donkey Kong!