Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What puts food on your table

Options

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Brother Nola, you know that I'm a die hard southern conservative that still longs for the glory days of a time gone bye (the Big Ron era of peace and prosperity).  But if they make this clown the face of the Republican Party, I'm going independent immediately. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    @SGH your buddy Nola is just trolling to get his jollies.  He digs up inflammatory liberal garbage to get a rise out of people.  And takes great delight raising the blood pressure of folks.  

If if you look, it's him that introduces politics into threads.  I'm not saying he's alone because I've trolled a bit myself.

hippies be hippies.
    Flint, Michigan
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Fred Fred Fred....what are we gonna do with you?  I see an open door, I'm naturally going to walk though it.  I don't open them, I just walk through them my friend.
    Options
    @SGH your buddy Nola is just trolling to get his jollies.  He digs up inflammatory liberal garbage to get a rise out of people.  And takes great delight raising the blood pressure of folks.  

If if you look, it's him that introduces politics into threads.  I'm not saying he's alone because I've trolled a bit myself.

hippies be hippies.
    Aren't you the guy who posted the Jenner pic?
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    edited August 2015
    Options

hippies be hippies.
    No $hit!  Fred trolls to get his jollies, then cries because Nola does the same thing!   :rofl: 
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    Hey! Hey!  The OP wants to know what you boys do for a living dang it!  
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,976
    Options
    He's got my vote!  I like his position on Planned Parenthood.  I am a bit concerned, however, that Megyn Kelly will be hard on Deez Nuts.
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    @Fred19Flintstone ....this one is for you.  PRAISE JESUS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQg3GkhvcKc

Options
    I would vote for DZ over Hillary (or any democrat) any day. I'm hoping that Trump wins and returns us to the glory days of Big Ron. We can only hope brother Tar. 

hippies be hippies.
    Brother Fred, I feel that there is a lot of truth in your statement. Nola loves to stir me up and he knows exactly how to do it. There are something's that I just can't tolerate and he knows what they are. I know that he does it to just get a rise out of me hoping that I will go off on a rant. With that said, I'm standing down and moving on. May y'all's hair grow long and shaggy my friends. 

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Options
    @nolaegghead
    I sill love ya brother ;)

Status- Standing by.

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    I'll just leave this here

• tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    mtp said:
    I am sure nothing has changed since October of 2013
    For the first posts, I am sure... But the last person to post was July 31st, 2015 (this year).  Many people have posted twice though, and you're welcome to do so too.... 
    Make that today... 
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options

hippies be hippies.
    Is Jenner a political figure?  I wasn't aware he was until Brother Nola schooled me.
    Flint, Michigan
  • SGH
    Options
    Is Jenner a political figure?  
    Brother Fred I have no idea. I don't keep up with that basket case at all. If I see it on TV I turn the channel right then. Makes me sick. 

Status- Standing by.

• JohnInCarolina
    Options

hippies be hippies.
    Is Jenner a political figure?  I wasn't aware he was until Brother Nola schooled me.
    Oh I was just talking about the trolling.  But Jenner has said that he is a Republican, so go figure.
  • Darby_Crenshaw
    Options
    Dugar also has two Ashley Madison accounts. http://usm.ag/1LlOR3F

i wish these people who presume to know what is best for everyone else would straighten out their own loves first

[social media disclaimer: irony and sarcasm may be used in some or all of user's posts; emoticon usage is intended to indicate moderately jocular social interaction; the comments toward users, their usernames, and the real people (living or dead) that they refer to are not intended to be adversarial in nature; those replying to this user are entering into a tacit agreement that they are real-life or social-media acquaintances and/or have agreed to or tacitly agreed to perpetrate occasional good-natured ribbing between and among themselves and others]

• nolaegghead
    Options
    Don't forget David Vitter.....
    Options
    See, I don't have a problem with people being hedonistic.  
    There's another one of those long words that I got to look up ;)

Status- Standing by.

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    See, I don't have a problem with people being hedonistic.  I could care less what they do in their bedrooms as long as it isn't hurting anyone.  But if they preach righteous crap and try and/or shove it down other people's throats through legislation, the very least they can do is practice what they preach.
    Are we still talking about Trump, or just Republicans in general?
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options

hippies be hippies.
    Oh I was just talking about the trolling.  But Jenner has said that he is a Republican, so go figure.
    Jenner is not a political figure.  He/she is a figure about something, but I'm not sure what except it's not political.
    Flint, Michigan
  • JohnInCarolina
    edited August 2015
    Options

hippies be hippies.
    Jenner is not a political figure.  He/she is a figure about something, but I'm not sure what except it's not political.
    Human rights maybe?  The pursuit of happiness?
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    See, I don't have a problem with people being hedonistic.  I could care less what they do in their bedrooms as long as it isn't hurting anyone.  But if they preach righteous crap and try and/or shove it down other people's throats through legislation, the very least they can do is practice what they preach.
    I'm pretty sure Bruce has done his share of shoving it down people's throats... 
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options

hippies be hippies.
    Human rights maybe?  The pursuit of happiness?
    Sure.  Why not?  I noticed you didn't say politics.
    Flint, Michigan
  • SGH
    Options
    henapple said:
    I'm pretty sure Bruce has done his share of shoving it down people's throats... 
    Uncle Apple, it's the little things like this that make you my favorite uncle. Good one brother!!

Status- Standing by.

• nolaegghead
    Options
    Terri Schiavo wasn't an elected politician but she was subject to political debate, and as there's a paradox with Caitlyn Jenner being a republican, lesbian and prominent figure, she is a political figure as she is talked about politically.  Why she would want to be part of a party that hates her kind, I would guess she's an idiot.
    Options
    I would guess she's an idiot.
    This^^^^ in Jenners case is a given. 

Status- Standing by.

• Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    When I think of Jenner, I immediately think of poor unfortunates like Terri Schaivo.  Excellent point sir!
    Flint, Michigan
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    I am a software developer.  

I just wanted SOMEBODY to answer OP's question!

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• SGH
    Options
    I am a software developer.  

I just wanted SOMEBODY to answer OP's question!
    I'm a bum and a begger.

Status- Standing by.