Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What flips your lid?

Options

Comments

• texaswig
    texaswig Posts: 2,682
    Options
    When l let someone merge in traffic and they don't give the courtesy wave. People on my a** in the right hand, when the left lane is open. Oh and my biggest one is the person that comes over to a get together, always brings the least, always acts like the biggest picky eater, but always eats the most. Yep I've got to of those in my life. bother in laws!

2-XLs ,MM,blackstone,Ooni koda 16,R&V works 8.5 gallon fryer,express smoker and 40" smoking cajun 

scott 
    Greenville Tx
  • Jstroke
    Jstroke Posts: 2,600
    Options
    The number one thing is when I approach two people who are having a conversation while they are at work and they ignore me. I am polite. I stand back usually a couple of feet to allow them a semblance of verbal privacy. But I make eye contact. I will shift my eyes to make eye contact with both parties. When I say "excuse me" and they keep right on jabbering it is game -on. 
    Columbus, Ohio--A Gasser filled with Matchlight and an Ugly Drum.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,757
    Options
    people that put the empty ice tray back in the freezer =) people that wait in line at the boat ramp to put their boat in and when its their turn start unpacking the truck, put the life preservers on the kids, get the tie off rope out of the lockers, put the drain plug in :o
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    Options
    Morning wood.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options
    Signs that read 'ATM Machine'

People who use Good instead of Well (Nobody here slept good damnit!  But I did sleep well.)

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• TexanOfTheNorth
    Options
    Acn said:

People who use Good instead of Well (Nobody here slept good damnit!  But I did sleep well.)

@Acn, you probably don't like GPS System either?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options
    Acn said:

Nope, but I see that a lot less often, so it isn't as bad.  I have left stores when I see an ATM Machine sign.  I can get my gas somewhere else.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• TexanOfTheNorth
    Options
    Acn said:
    Acn said:

Nope, but I see that a lot less often, so it isn't as bad.  I have left stores when I see an ATM Machine sign.  I can get my gas somewhere else.
    Okay, what about "24/7/365"?
    Options
    @acn hot water heater?
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    The people in front of me at the convenience store that shouldn't be spending money on lotto tickets but decides to figure out the 5 they need... And pay in nickles. 
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    States that feel the need to work on a 100 mile stretch of interstate and only have 7 people working. 
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • fishlessman
    Options
    the old person at the deli counter in front of you that orders 2 slices of 5 different kinds of meat so they can make a different sandwich each day.  =) people at the store that want to help you pick out a jacket
    fukahwee maine

• GeorgiaGirl
    Options
    Sitting in a booth at a restaurant and the person behind me is shaking their leg so violently it almost bounces me off my seat.  I'm sure it is subconscious on their part, but it drives me absolutely crazy! 
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options
    @texanofthenorth - a little redundant, but not horrible.

@theyolksonyou - definitely ridiculous, but it's encountered even less often than GPS System.  ATM Machine just shows up so often.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• TexanOfTheNorth
    Options
    Acn said:
    @texanofthenorth - a little redundant, but not horrible.

Yes. Should be "24/7/52", of course.
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Not fresh IPA's. 
    Girl's who shouldn't be wearing Lululemon who are.
    Soccer parents who don't know what they're talking about, but are the loudest, most outspoken at games.
    Price of oil dropping, but gas going up.
    Slow golfers. ( This is my #1).

Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,624
    Options
    Complete breakdown in customer service and having to listen to someone in a 3rd world call center quote company policy.

Companies that hide behind a maze of automated voice response systems and online website 'contact us' forms that make it impossible to contact them in a meaningful way or escalate issues.
  • jabam
    jabam Posts: 1,829
    Options
    YEMTrey said:
    Not fresh IPA's. 
    Girl's who shouldn't be wearing Lululemon who are.
    Soccer parents who don't know what they're talking about, but are the loudest, most outspoken at games.
    Price of oil dropping, but gas going up.
    Slow golfers. ( This is my #1).

ditto on the slow golfers
    Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    People who kick the back of your seat in a sardine can, I mean, plane.   Exacerbated by colicky babies nearby (I know it's not their fault).
    People who kick the back of your seat in a sardine can, I mean, plane.   Exacerbated by colicky babies nearby (I know it's not their fault).
    But who cares? Right?
    Options
    But who cares? Right?
    We're wired for concern/anxiety when babies cry.  Even if they're not ours.  Otherwise we'd not care why.
    Options
    Acn said:

You mean 'ATM Machines' which then ask for your 'PIN Number"?
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • buzd504
    buzd504 Posts: 3,824
    Options
    I'll play - green light or red light instead of "stop light".

"Take a right at the redlight" --  what if the mf**ker is green?  What then?
    NOLA
  • fishlessman
    edited August 2015
    Options
    heres some info on boat ramp etiquette

fukahwee maine

• johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    Options
    People in the drive through line at the bank that get their money or their receipt and will not pull up! 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • fishlessman
    Options
    people parked in front of the gas pump scratching lottery tickets while the line waits
    fukahwee maine

• TexanOfTheNorth
    Options
    people parked in front of the gas pump scratching lottery tickets while the line waits
    C'mon... you're making this one up; right?