Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

PGA Brisket & Wings

Celebrated the bday with friends and family while rooting for Spieth over some brisket (best one I've churned out) and wings (always a crowd favorite here)!  Hope you all enjoyed your Saturday. 

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Mighty fine looking grub brother. Great combination as well, brisket & wings. A true crowd pleaser. Solid job :clap: 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    I have nothing else to say other then Nicely Done!!
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,162
    Great brisket and wing cook.  And even if it has no impact on taste, nice smoke ring.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,794
    Excellent.  Those are two of my favorites.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Nice cook, my favorites as well.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • cook861
    cook861 Posts: 872
    Great  looking food
    Trenton ON 1 mbge for now
  • JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,533
    Man that's top notch!!
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    Hell yes, looks perfect from here.
  • Yum! 

NW IA

2 LBGE, 1 SBGE, 22.5 WSM, 1 Smokey Joe