Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cathy's wok shop

I got to the wok shop just after they closed.. But I saw Cathy in there, dropped @mickey s name, and she re-opened the store for me!  

Got the 16" hammered carbon steel wok, couple of doo-dads too .  I need to season with flaxseed oil..

What a nice person Cathy is, glad to meet the family too. (I don't know those folks in the first photo)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.

Comments

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    And the legend grows. =)

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    I have 4 from there. SF Chinatown is spectacular!  Nice looking wok. FYI I heard they will season it for you if asked. 
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Was there two weeks ago. Love the Lady. 
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Also her name is Tane Chan
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• sumoconnell
    sumoconnell Posts: 1,932
    Mickey said:
    Also her name is Tane Chan
    Thanks @Mickey , why did I think it was Cathy? I thought I heard it in the forum.  Anyway, I'll cook some shrimp toast in your honor  
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
  • Springram
    Springram Posts: 430
    And the legend grows. =)
    Cathy and her brother are absolutely the best! Even if you do not need or want a wok, you must go there just to see how customers should be treated. 
    LBGE and Mini