Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Woe is us!

Options
Sundown
Sundown Posts: 2,980
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
What ain't in Atlanta! So I went out and got a couple of Perdu's finest and have them sitting in Mr. Egg. Not quite the same as being with all of the guys and gals in the deep south but, it will have to do.
Alas, April 28 Eggfest 2001 is only a few months away so I'll just have to suck it up and wait. Hope everyone has a GREAT TIME at Eggtoberfest.[p]Carey

Comments

• Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    Options
    Sundown,
    it was great! JJ, KennyG, J Appledog, Spin, Puj, BamaBob, Cat, Mr. Toad, YB, Djm5x9, Tractor, et al were all there and everybody was cooking something different. We had lamb, venison, beef, chicken (and more chicken), brats, salmon, pulled pork, clams, ribs, steak, turkey, baked beans, and other good and wonderful thing. Wish you were there. It was like doing the forum in person.

• ChefRD
    ChefRD Posts: 438
    Options
    Wise One,
    Sure,....just rub it in...............;-)
    Enjoy!! and Maybe I can make it later, it sure sounds great.
    I'm just hope someone will post some pix so us less fortunates will at least see who and what we missed :).
    Have a great time,
    ChefRD

• djm5x9
    djm5x9 Posts: 1,342
    Options
    ChefRD:[p]There were a lot of talented folks with varied and tasty cooks going on today. You guys were great, thanks for the excellent taste treats and recipe tips. I look forward to seeing your recipe posts.[p]Certainly missed were those of you that were unable to make it. Hopefully we can rub elbows with you folks in the spring or next fall . . .
  • Bamabob
    Bamabob Posts: 246
    Options
    Sundown,
    Today was really GREAT for me,this was my first FEST,but Good Lord willing,won't be my last. wish all you helpful folks who are so helpful online could have been there to meet in person,to all my HeRos&SheRos that I did get to meet ahardy THANKS for a great day ,your forum replys will mean even more to me since we've met. God Bless,and hope you all get home safely. Bob