Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

JJ's Cornish Hens

mollysharkmollyshark Posts: 1,519
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
JJ..if you are out there. Looking at your Parmesan cornish hen recipe. Sounds lovely. Do you stuff the hens with anything at all? Bread stuff, rice stuff, whatever? I have a couple of the little angels defrosting now. Sounds like a good mid-day munchie.
·

Comments

• GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    MollyShark, if all else and the attached link fails, check the recipe section.

[ul][li]JJ's Recipe[/ul]
    ·
  • mollysharkmollyshark Posts: 1,519
    Got the recipe, but as you may notice it doesn't say anything about a stuffing. This coating is so unusual, was just wondering if he had tried any particular stuffing that compliments it. I'll be creative.[p]Thanks!
    ·
  • DeanDean Posts: 29
    MollyShark,
    I'm going to try this myself tomorrow. I'll look to see if others posted a stuffing recipe as well.

·