Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hanging out with forum friends. Nola & Grim

Options
13»

Comments

• Egghead_Daron
    Options
    I typically get my inductively coupled plasma spectrophotometers from Acme. Cheaper. Now to go and google search what the hell a inductively coupled plasma spectrophotometer is. Looks like great food and a good time was had by all. Shrimp and chorizo looks amazing!
    LBGE 2013, SBGE 2014, Mini 2015
    Columbus IN
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    I feel like such a hick for using cast iron...
    I'm a hick as well brother Double. I still use the ole black iron myself.  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• piney
    piney Posts: 1,478
    Options
    I wish I had been there with you fellers, that's OK, it just keeps me excited about Brisket Camp! See you in October
    Lenoir, N.C.
  • drano
    drano Posts: 39
    Options
    There is a fine line between sharing and rubbing it in, you are miles beyond it. Haha. Just kidding, it all looks amazing. 
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    Great looking cook and there is no doubt a fantastic time was had by all. Thanks for sharing!
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Ridiculous!  I'm so jealous.  What a beautiful bounty guys!  Really awesome!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • SGH
    Options
    piney said:
    I wish I had been there with you fellers, that's OK, it just keeps me excited about Brisket Camp! See you in October
    I really wish that you could have been there as well my friend. It's no secret that you are one of my favorites on the forum. See you at BC brother. 

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• otter
    otter Posts: 342
    Options
    Over the top
    Pure Michigan
    Grand Rapids, Michigan  LBGE, SBGE
  • Wolfie51sb
    Wolfie51sb Posts: 267
    Options
    I was fine until I saw the 'Hagen. 17 years since my last dip.

Mighty fine looking buffet.

Rob

Columbus, Ohio

• SGH
    Options

I would love to quit myself. But unfortunately, Copenhagen is probably my very favorite. 

Status- Standing by.

• Biggreenpharmacist
    Options
    I sear mine on a piece of tin I ripped from the top of an old refugee camp in south arkansas. 

Little Rock, AR

• Wolfie51sb
    Wolfie51sb Posts: 267
    Options
    SGH said:

I would love to quit myself. But unfortunately, Copenhagen is probably my very favorite. 
    There are few things better than a dip after a meal. As a former teammate once said, "Sometimes I find myself eating just so I can dip afterward."

Rob

Columbus, Ohio

• SGH
    Options
    "Sometimes I find myself eating just so I can dip afterward."
    Sadly this is something that everyone that dips does. You find yourself looking for a reason. 

I sear mine on a piece of tin I ripped from the top of an old refugee camp in south arkansas. 
    Whatever works my friend. Sometimes it's the simple things that work best. 

Now to go and google search what the hell a inductively coupled plasma spectrophotometer is. 
    It's just a real fancy way of saying that it's a piece of scrap metal ;)

Status- Standing by.

• KiterTodd
    KiterTodd Posts: 2,466
    Options
    Just incredible looking food.   Good times were had I have no doubt.

That beef, that chicken...that shrimp and scallop cook!  Wow.
    LBGE/Maryland
  • SGH
    edited August 2015
    Options
    KiterTodd said:
    Just incredible looking food.   Good times were had I have no doubt.

That beef, that chicken...that shrimp and scallop cook!  Wow.
    Brother I'm honestly not just saying it because we cooked it, it was friking awesome. The ribs were to die for. Brother Grim brought them. 

Status- Standing by.