Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

It's A Tres Heuvos Kind Of Night

CTMike
CTMike Posts: 3,247
Shrimp and Scallops on the MM. 
Corn in the husk and other veggies on the XL
Salt block cooked Salmon on the L.  

Won't be eating till around 8 when our oldest son arrives from Boston, will post pics later. 
MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
Southeastern CT. 

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,170
    Sounds like a most eggcellent banquet- depending on where you are, I could work the clean-up grocery detail :peace: 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • IPASooner
    IPASooner Posts: 208
    sounds like a great spread!
    LBGE

Marblehead, MA
  • robnybbq
    robnybbq Posts: 1,911
    edited July 2015
    What time is dinner served?

Garnerville, NY
  • CTMike
    edited July 2015
    lousubcap said:
    Sounds like a most eggcellent banquet- depending on where you are, I could work the clean-up grocery detail :peace: 
    @lousubcap

As a retired bubblehead who spent most of his career in Groton, I retired in Ledyard. Feel free to stop by if you're in the area. I have some Ballast Point Grapefruit Sculpin IPA a,d Ommegang Quadrapel Ale chilling to go with. 
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • lousubcap
    Dang- Too old and slow now to pick up on the CT but that's a spec op waiting for a ride.  Thanks for the invite.  Submarines once...
    (apologize for the partial hi-jack). 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • CTMike
    Submarines twice. . . . .

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • lousubcap
    And we will leave it at that...
  • CTMike
    Yup, not sure the rest will make it past the forum filters. 

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • Jeepster47
    Jeepster47 Posts: 3,827
    Damn, I looked to see how you were cooking a three egg omelette on the egg. Geez.

Washington, IL  >  Queen Creek, AZ ... Two large eggs and an adopted Mini Max

• lousubcap
    @Jeepster47 - If anyone was in on the thread...but when deep into the research lab, sometimes when you surface who knows?  
    :peace: 
  • CTMike
    Shrimp marinated in a bourbon sesame teriyaki ginger marinade with some DP Pineapple Head sprinkled on:

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • CTMike
    Bacon wrapped sea scallops with more Pineapple Head:

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • CTMike
    Wild caught Salmon with a Lemon Dijon glaze:

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • CTMike
    First thing to go on is the corn that's been soaking in salt water for several hours:

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • lousubcap
    Most eggcellent cook right there-obviously not your first rodeo.  Several orders of magnitude beyond mid-rats  :)
  • CTMike
    edited August 2015

Plated shot includes broccoli rabe, asparagus, yellow squash, the salmon with a Dijon dill sauce, shrimp. In the glass is Ommegang Three Philosophers. I don't eat scallops, those were for everyone else. 

image.jpg 1019.7K

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT.