Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OMG

Options
Look what I found when I cleaned out the large!!!!!
We are running for a new firebox tomorrow.

Comments

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    You done broke it!
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,476
    Options
    Why not keep using it until it completely separates/won't hold lump?  

Ironically, today I just finished a four-day course in Fatigue/Crack Analysis (this was for metals though).  The instructor has done a lot of consulting on different Air Force and Commercial flight accidents, like 737's that blew their skin off, etc.  Fascinating to listen to!  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• Doc's_Spouse
    Options
    No. Was broke before I started the cook.
  • Doc_Eggerton
    Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
    Options
    Botch said:
    Why not keep using it until it completely separates/won't hold lump?  

Ironically, today I just finished a four-day course in Fatigue/Crack Analysis (this was for metals though).  The instructor has done a lot of consulting on different Air Force and Commercial flight accidents, like 737's that blew their skin off, etc.  Fascinating to listen to!  
    It would probably work on and on, but I paid for the warranty.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys