Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088
    Options

Botch said:
    @Sea2Ski I hate you.  That yard is beyond gorgeous!
    Agreed.

Thanks!!  
    --------------------------------------------------
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax
    --------------------------------------------------

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • grege345
    grege345 Posts: 3,515
    Options
    @Sea2Ski I hate you.  That yard is beyond gorgeous!

In keeping with the thread, I am now questioning my life's choices.
    I agree. You should be working for Deere 
    LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

• U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,042
    Options
    walleyv said:
    Wondering how in the hell am I going to fix my recliner! 
    PM me I may be able to hook you up.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Watching my kids destroy the raw oysters

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Options
    Watching my kids destroy the raw oysters and escargot. I really need to leave them at home.... B)
    I hope that you are destroying oysters as well. Your kids are setting a good example for you to follow. Wish I was there. I would show those fellows how a fat boy eats oysters!!

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• stemc33
    stemc33 Posts: 3,567
    Options
    Awesome pics @Ozzie_Isaac and @Sea2Ski

Nice night tonight. Just finished a basket of ribs. 

Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Nice job stemcell!
    Options
    Installing the kitchen island. Can't believe I am drilling holes into the tile I just laid but drilling porcelain tile sucks. Took 9 minutes for 1 hole. First side of the island is in and secure.
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    Modeling my new shirt. About to unload the vacation stuff from the car. 

• grege345
    grege345 Posts: 3,515
    Options
    Modeling my new shirt. About to unload the vacation stuff from the car. 

I want one
    LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

• Jeepster47
    Jeepster47 Posts: 3,827
    Options
    Yep, me too.

Washington, IL  >  Queen Creek, AZ ... Two large eggs and an adopted Mini Max

• theyolksonyou
    Options
    @Jeepster47 PM @badinfluence he hooked me up for a fair price. 
  • SGH
    Options
    he hooked me up for a fair price. 
    Fair prices are one of my very favorites ;)

Status- Standing by.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,087
    Options
    Dang I want a shirt too!

I just finished 24hrs no interwebs or phone.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Well tonight wasn't all that much fun. On the way to my parents' place my 2014 Silverado with only 6618 miles pops up on the dash engine overheating, pull over and idle on the highway. So I pull over and let it idle as the temp drops a bit. Shut off the engine and the electric fan is running full tilt... And I had the whole family with.

Call Chevy roadside assistance and they dispatch a tow truck to take it to my dealer. My dad came and picked the 5 of us up. Went back to his place and setup a new router for him. He and my mom took us home. We stopped by McD's and got the kids ice cream with their coupons for a free cone they got from their summer reading program.

Anyway, on the way back to our place my folks mentioned an extended family reunion tomorrow for lunch I had completely forgotten about. About the only time I see some of my second cousins I grew up with so I kind of wanted to go. I had a pork loin in the deep freezer, so got the Pelican 65 filled with ice water and I'm thawing it until the morning.

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    Dang I want a shirt too!

Did you lose a bet or something? 
  • TTC
    TTC Posts: 1,035
    Options

Enjoying my Sunday early morning routine. Patio, 15 year old Ghurka cigar, youngest daughter attempting to water the flowers, listening to southern gospel music.

Trying to determine what to Egg today, the filet I got a Sams yesterday or the 00 pizza dough I made yesterday.

First world problems.

XL BGE, Blackstone, Roccbox, Weber Gasser, Brown Water, Cigars --  Gallatin, TN

2001 Mastercraft Maristar 230 VRS

Ikon pass 

Colorado in the winter and the Lake in the Summer
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    Options
    Prepped some ribs at 1am this morning after the Joe Diffie concert last night
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Dang I want a shirt too!

Did you lose a bet or something? 
    Wanted to see if I would break out in cold sweats and shake.  Nope, had a pleasant day.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    Installing Woodland Camo Molle II straps and kidney belt(stock ones are terrible), sound deadening the frames with Great Stuff+clear tubing, and mounting a Thirdhand Bowholder on my Summit Titan climber. 

Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    Island attached to slab, power split and run to both ends, panels going on. All the base cabinets have full extended soft close draws even in the base which is nice. Fake wall is up should get counter tops measured this week.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Watching the Rockies smoke the Cubs ....

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    Just ordered our motionsense kitchen faucet. Poor again.
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    @Ozzie_Isaac color me waaay jelly. Wrigley is on the bucket list even if they are effing it up!
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    LMAO at the new Eli Manning Direct TV commercial. 
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    Just booked a bucket list vacation. Whoop Whoop!!
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    @Ozzie_Isaac color me waaay jelly. Wrigley is on the bucket list even if they are effing it up!
    I'm a Cards fan, but I love Wrigley. New Busch is an awesome facility and I love Ballpark village, but Wrigley oozes old school charm.

This is the first time I've been with the new Jumbo Trons and digital banners.  It was really a nicely done addition.  Parking is still a pain in the behind though.   Need to plan ahead for that.
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    edited July 2015
    Options
    @theyolksonyou Definitely worth the trip.  My friends and I went to check out Wrigley before the new updates happened a few years ago. We were in talks of going out again this fall to catch another game. Great area for baseball. Wrigleyville was great to grab a beer before and after the game. Feel free to skip US Cellular field. My childhood idol was (Frank Thomas) so I had to check out the ballpark and it being the only weekend the Cubs and Whitesox both played at home. If you have a chance to catch a game at Wrigley field it's definitely worth your time 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Here is a full shot of Wrigley ...