Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Something Totally New for Me on Saturday

NPHuskerFL
NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
edited July 2015 in EggHead Forum
Yesterday was my first....Demo. The menu items were provided by the dealer. I picked up the jalapenos, bacon, cream cheese and mushrooms the day before and got them all prepped. I also decided to bring my MM so I could use it along with their large.  Menu items:  Cinnabon cinnamon rolls, Pizza (Frozen Red Barron Cheese.... I've NEVER made a frozen pie on the egg until then :tongue: ), ABTs, stuffed mushrooms, chicken tenderloins  Here are a few pics. 

Did somebody say free samples? :smiley: 
It was fun and I've been asked to do this on a regular rotation so I guess I did aight :wink: 
The ABTs and stuffed white & baby bellas were a hit. 

Onward home. 

Decided on some T-bone steaks with coarse kosher salt and fresh rosemary sprigs. And baby bellas stuffed with with fresh shredded Gruyère, Feta & Cream Cheese, Aframe sauce, diced stems, minced jalapeno, bookoo diced pancetta and then finally dusted with Meatchurch Bacon BBQ Rub.

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL

Comments