Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Yeti added to the stable

Options
 . . . 30 ounce Rambler Tumblers that is. The local hardware place by my house had the 30oz Tumbler for $29.99. The reason I was there was because I had a coupon for 50% off one item priced under $30. The rest is history as I picked it up for a hair over $16 out the door. Ended up realizing that it was a good deal so asked a neighbor for their coupon and asked the wife to go since only 1 coupon per person was allowed. Look forward to these guys because we've been drinking lots of iced coffee and smoothies at home. 

Comments

• Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    Options
    That's a great deal. You will enjoy that.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • grege345
    grege345 Posts: 3,515
    Options
    Put a little Jameson in those coffees. They were made for booze
    LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

• RiverDoc
    RiverDoc Posts: 572
    Options
    Great deal you will love it!
    -Todd
    Franklin N.C. LBGE and a SBGE
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Congradulations and enjoy it. Wish I wouldnt have waited so long to get one myself. They are outstanding to say the least.  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Ivanhoe
    Ivanhoe Posts: 223
    Options
    Key buy! I received my 30oz rambler on Friday and it's really surprised me on how long it keeps ice from melting. I am not used to running out of water before the ice!
    Tulare, CA - Large BGE
  • jollygreenegg
    Options
    Nice!  Go Mustangs!
    MM & XL BGE, Bay Area CA
  • JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,540
    Options
    Great deal... Great product..... Enjoy
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • smokesniffer
    smokesniffer Posts: 2,016
    Options
    Yeti is awesome. I used mine everyday since I bought it. Water, and anything else stays cold. Great product.

Large, small, and a mini
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Yeti is awesome. I used mine everyday since I bought it. Water, and anything else stays cold. Great product.

Agree. Since I got my 30, it's the only cup I have used since. It will spoil you. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Yeti rocks!  No disclosures.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Terrebandit
    Terrebandit Posts: 1,750
    Options
    Yes, that's a good deal. I'm thinking of getting the 20 ounce model too. 
    Dave - Austin, TX
  • leo123
    leo123 Posts: 101
    Options
    I just picked up a 20 oz in canada at Bass Pro. I have heard such great things about them. I paid $34 plus tax.
  • SLOandSteady
    SLOandSteady Posts: 210
    Options
    I put a handful of ice cubes and water in around 7:30 last night. Refilled my cup twice with water before going to bed without adding additional ice. Woke up around 7am this morning and checked to see if there was any ice which there wasn't; however the water was ice-cold. My favorite thing has been the lack of sweating. So far two thumbs up from me.