Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Smoking Todd -- Can I have your autograph.......

Options
Sandbagger
Sandbagger Posts: 977
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
When are you moving to your new crib....Oklahoma. I must admit, running around Saturday with the Snoop's photo on your shirt was pure genius. Watch out DaMayor![p]You should have seen the beads of sweat develop on your brow while the cute TV reporter was interviewing you. It reminded me of Nixon during his Presidential debates with Kennedy in 1960. That is why I provided the quick facial touch ups between questions! I do wonder though, if the fine people of Oklahoma comprehended your repartee. After all, there are subtle differences in dialects -- per our Friday night conversation with the boys. [p]I guess just a farewell picture or two in the Sunday paper is truly all they need, till your return next year. [p]Seriously, good to hang with you and see ya in Waldorf. Tom

Comments

• Snoopy Dog Dog
    Options
    Sandbagger,[p]Did you get to see the news story Saturday night when it aired? I think you had already headed south. The infamous facial touch-ups were on display and worked well in the context of the story. We're going to have to put Todd's face on next years Eggfest t-shirt so we can ride on his local celebrity coattails.[p]Chris
  • favathome
    favathome Posts: 21
    Options
    Sandbagger, You didn't too bad yourself!! But I do think Todd's shirt was the bomb. The whole weekend was toooo much fun. I bow to MollyShark and her expertise as the new (1st) Iron Egg Chef of Oklahoma. The whole thing was a BLAST!! Thanks to my brother Chris, our Mother Margie and Father Ed, Locolongball, and all the local eggers (Tommy, Chris) and to Dusty and Mark the margarita men. Don and Sherry are awesome, and it was great to meet their son Chris. Jim and I had a great time. Thanks to our buddies (also from Hotlanta) Lou and Dave. We'll be seeing you!!![p]Love ya, Phyllis Marshburn a/k/a favathome[p]p.s. I was p-offed when you called me for the Iron Egg Chef comp to represent GA. But I've never had so much fun. It was geat!!

• Smokin' Todd
    Smokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
    Options
    134459599_9c8e643915.jpg?v=0
    <p />Sandbagger,
    The pic of you above sums it all...you resting after all that meat you Egged for this event. A job so well done. It's guys like you who keep everyone coming.
    You weren't really wiping sweat...pretty much the dozen or so of good Texas brews you guys were kind enough to allow me access to.
    I must say I am kind of nervous to see that interview. I was so unprepared and she told me to repeat why I came from PA without mentioning Big Green Egg, which was very difficult to do being as it is the reason...not to mention being a bit hammered on TX Brew probably made me stutter and just be a plain fool:)
    Daaaa Mayyyor, huh? I am looking for a T-shirt idea for Waldorf. You may have given on. Dont worry Chris, yo 'still be tops brotha!
    Always a pleaure Tom. Looking fwd in seeing ya within the next month. Truely a friend you are.
    ST
    P.S. If you think next years Ok Fest will go by without your birthday being known you are gravely mistaken!

• Smokin' Todd
    Smokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
    Options
    134468862_a74a26c071.jpg?v=0
    <p />Snoopy Dog Dog,
    The above photo with...
    "Who's Better Looking?" Hell you will need one of the nearby state parks to host the event for all those woman who will travel there from all over the midwest for the kissing booth that will be needed. That'll keep the fest free!:)
    hahahahahha!
    Seriously though this is a great pic. Thanx to the Spring Chicken for taking it. Hopefully your organizational skills can rub onto me then I will be set!
    ST

• Sandbagger
    Sandbagger Posts: 977
    Options
    Snoopy Dog Dog, I did not see the video. Can you get a copy of it? Again, great job. T

• Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    Smokin' Todd,
    Hey bro. Got some good photos of you in Ok City but couldn't email them to you because your BGE Profile is out of date. Email me at springchicken@houston.rr.com with your new email address and I will send the photos to you. Like this one of you advertising Snoop Dog Dog. (Did he pay you to do that? LOL)[p]SmokingToddworkingupasweat.jpg[p]Spring "Picture Shooter" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA

• Snoopy Dog Dog
    Options
    Sandbagger,[p]Bryan's got a copy on video and he's going to post it ASAP. Keep an eye out. See ya.[p]Chris
  • Snoopy Dog Dog
    Options
    Smokin' Todd,[p]Man, there is so much testosterone in that pic. You better be careful, Nancy might not let you out of her sight with your new "King of All Media" celebrity status.[p]Chris