Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

High end rotomolded cooler deal.

Options

Comments

• Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    Options
    Just reserved the 65. The RV gives me an excuse and the fact it costs half a yeti, I can justify it.... Now I'm tempted to grab a roadie too!
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,767
    Options
    nola, its all about the HATRED =)
    Sure, Prius drivers smell their own farts, but I don't see the reason to hate them.  They keep gas prices low by reducing demand.  I get 13 mpg in my truck and 22 in my car.  I'm the person they should be hating.
    gas prices dont go down by reducing demand =) and my electric bill (currently at .2642 per kwh) keeps doubling :o
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Relative to supply.  And futures and the paranoia of buyers. Our electricity is 0.09 kwh.  I love nuclear power.
    Options
    Relative to supply.  And futures and the paranoia of buyers. Our electricity is 0.09 kwh.  I love nuclear power.
    we paid for 2 nuke plants but the libs only let us have one. they also closed a coal plant and wont let us use the land to pump natural gas and propane down to us =) thats alright though, they wanted to dam and destroy one of the only natural landlock salmon spawning grounds in maine to build a hydro dam and the conservatives fought back and won B)
    fukahwee maine

• fishlessman
    Options
    oh nola, be careful about those low rates, thats where we were just a few years ago before they allowed other electric companies to sell here, add competition to see who could raise the rates the highest
    fukahwee maine

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Just reserved the 65. The RV gives me an excuse and the fact it costs half a yeti, I can justify it.... Now I'm tempted to grab a roadie too!
    Awesome brother. You might as well grab the Roadie too while you are at it. It won't be long and these will be just as high as all of the other ones. It's just a matter of time my friend before the price goes up. I added a Roadie myself.  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• nolaegghead
    Options
    oh nola, be careful about those low rates, thats where we were just a few years ago before they allowed other electric companies to sell here, add competition to see who could raise the rates the highest
    Deregulation is bad!?  Outrageous!

We have a 6 KW solar system that's hooked to the grid.  Lowers our bill by about 1/3.  We use a lot of juice having an old house in a hot climate.  Although we do have efficient appliances, it could be a lot worse.
    Options

Yall are straying off topic again. Please remember that this is a cooler thread, not a political debate. Thank you for your cooperation. Back on topic:

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• fishlessman
    Options

We have a 6 KW solar system that's hooked to the grid.  Lowers our bill by about 1/3.  We use a lot of juice having an old house in a hot climate.  Although we do have efficient appliances, it could be a lot worse.
    deregulation is a double edged sword of lies ;) when there was one company the price was regulated by the state, by deregulating and bringing in other companies they removed the cap. what saves me is that im a minimalist, my kwh usage bops from under 200 kwh a month to just over 300 when i heat the house. im also a one yeti house, the 30 ounce tumbler =) the solar system is out of the question, the libs wont let me cut the trees within 90 feet of the lake and they tower over the house. sgh, i kinda kept it on topic =)
    fukahwee maine

• SGH
    Options
    fishlessman said:
     sgh, i kinda kept it on topic =)
    You know I'm kidding brother Fishless. Carry on my friend. 

Status- Standing by.

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    So do you think that's cool?

Nah but this is
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iRu3xtTH9ng
  • TheManBehindTheMask
    Options
    reserved a 45. thanks
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    So do you think that's cool?

Nah but this is

Someone did that to me when I was in my Cayman.  Then they tried to race me on the highway.  That's where I smoked him.
    Options
    Fun to see all the libtards on the news come out to speak so highly of McCain after ripping him since the day he announced for Pres back in '08.

=======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • SGH
    Options
    Someone did that to me when I was in my Cayman. 
    You should have opened fire on them.  

Status- Standing by.

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    SGH said:
    Someone did that to me when I was in my Cayman. 
    You should have opened fire on them.  
    https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=933447870031254
  • SGH
    Options
    thetrim said:
    the libtards 
    :lol: :rofl: 

Status- Standing by.

• GATABITES
    GATABITES Posts: 1,260
    Options
    You guys are doing a great job representing the stereotype, which I suppose is your intention.  "Dumocrats" (2nd grade name calling), Obama's a muslim, Monica Lewinsky, then pick on some black people (with no bearing on politics, I guess just to show you can hate on them by proxy because they did something criminal), then throw confederate flag in the mix.   I welcome intelligent political discussion about issues.  Don't mean to get all highbrow.  So I apologize profusely.  You guys are REAL Americans - anti-government secessionist patriots.  Gawd bless 'merica.
    Well, you hit the nail on the head my friend. 
    XL BGE 
    Joe JR 
    Baltimore, MD
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    GATABITES said:
    You guys are doing a great job representing the stereotype, which I suppose is your intention.  "Dumocrats" (2nd grade name calling), Obama's a muslim, Monica Lewinsky, then pick on some black people (with no bearing on politics, I guess just to show you can hate on them by proxy because they did something criminal), then throw confederate flag in the mix.   I welcome intelligent political discussion about issues.  Don't mean to get all highbrow.  So I apologize profusely.  You guys are REAL Americans - anti-government secessionist patriots.  Gawd bless 'merica.
    Well, you hit the nail on the head my friend. 
    I represented to Confederate Flag in a deeply respectful way.  Brisket Camp will be fun!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • SkinnyV
    SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Thank you sir!
    Seattle, WA
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options

Yeti Coolers, LLC v. RTIC Coolers, LLC

Defendant:RTIC Coolers, LLC
    Plaintiff:Yeti Coolers, LLC
    Case Number:1:2015cv00597
    Filed:July 17, 2015
    Court:Texas Western District Court
    Office:Austin Office
    Presiding Judge:Robert Pitman
    Nature of Suit: Trademark Cause of Action: 15:1121 Trademark Infringement Jury Demanded By: Plaintiff
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • fishlessman
    Options
    better buy it sooner than later =)
    fukahwee maine

• SkinnyV
    SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
    Options
    I wonder if you guys will see these coolers.
    Seattle, WA
  • Hotch
    Hotch Posts: 3,564
    Options
    Aw hell lawyers involved now. The price will go up now.
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • Hotch
    Hotch Posts: 3,564
    Options

Seems to be a pattern here:

Related Cases

View Lawsuit Details Ludwikoski & Associates, Inc. v. Yeti Coolers, LLC

Other Contract – Kansas District Court Filed: 12/26/2013 

View Lawsuit Details Yesh Music, LLC v. Yeti Coolers, LLC

Copyright Infringement – New York Eastern District Court Filed: 12/11/2014 

View Lawsuit Details Beavertail Products, LLC et al v. YETI Coolers, LLC 

Patent Infringement – Minnesota District Court Filed: 3/5/2015 

View Lawsuit Details Yeti Coolers, LLC v. Beavertail Products, LLC et al

Trademark Infringement – Texas Western District Court Filed: 5/15/2015 

View Lawsuit Details Yeti Coolers, LLC v. Nash Manufacturing, Inc.

Trademark Infringement – Texas Western District Court Filed: 5/29/2015

Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    My sons are enjoying all these cooler pics. Keep em coming
  • Toxarch
    Toxarch Posts: 1,900
    Options
    That case is for Trademark infringement, not patent infringement. I'm no lawyer but I would guess the issue is RTIC using the Yeti name on their website and advertisements. They can still continue to make the cooler if they have any money left after the court case.
    Aledo, Texas
    Large BGE
    KJ Jr.

Exodus 12:9 KJV
    Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.

• SGH
    Options
    Brother yolk, I'm not even going to try and lie. I'm enjoying them too. When you get to be my age, well I better not say it. I may offend someone. 

Status- Standing by.

• fishlessman
    edited July 2015
    Options
    SGH said:
    Brother yolk, I'm not even going to try and lie. I'm enjoying them too. When you get to be my age, well I better not say it. I may offend someone. 
    sgh, my dad would say...50 is the new 17 ;)
    fukahwee maine

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,105
    Options
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin