Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Confused but not Devastated

Comments

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Foghorn said:
    @Big_Green_Craig I'm sorry you disagreed with my previous comment.  What is it you disagree with?  Is it that you don't think this forum is about helping people?  Or is it that you think being a condecending douche is cool? 
    I disagreed because I get berated through every post in this forum. I didn't even start this thread, yet I'm the topic. People hate me here and I'm supposed to help?! Right... 

Berating, personal attacks and name calling. Yet, I'm still supposed to help?! WTF ever... 
    @Big_Green_Craig
    I too wish you no ill will. In fact I wish you the opposite. However I think it is important to realize that on this forum, for every "attack" there are 100 acts of generosity or kindness. You've managed to find your way into the 1%. That's not on other forum members - that's on you. You clearly are driven to set yourself apart and stand out.  Good on you. I'm happy to just be included in this elite corps of outdoor gourmets. However, there are definitely some here who stand out even among this elite crowd without alienating a bunch of people. So, the short answer is "Yes. You are supposed to help."  That's what people do here. Look at old posts for help. Ask for help. Receive help. Give help. That's what the elite do here as well. They just do it better or more often than most.  If that had been your absolute number one priority from the start we wouldn't have this mess. 
    Who said anything about helping anyone, I'm here to be EPIC!!!!
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    cazzy said:
    Focker said:
    NPD?  Weak cheddar.  I think he's got empathy....for all of you.  

This thread makes me feel good about myself.  

The jealousy and envy towards BGC reeks, and it takes alot to stimulate my olfactory receptors.  You've got VI's son cazzy, who inherited the same ego stroking needs, and his minions(too many to list), who are unable to think independently.

If there were a throwdown between all of the assclown haters and BGC.  BGC would stand tall when the dust settles.

Isn't this look-at-me attitude on fb, twitter, ig etc., a cultural issue?  It's all about how many likes one can get.  You can all crucify Craig, but I bet the majority of hipocrit haters do the same on their fb page.    
    Who the F are you anyway bro?  You don't post cooks and you only seem to show up when there is controversy.  Since you and I know you can't cook, I find myself wondering if you're good at anything outside of riding Craig's tube steak.  VI's son huh?  LMAO...I haven't quit and ran off so I just don't see the comparison.  People liked VI because that crazy summa b!tch can cook.  I've actually been surprised how many people dislike Craig...about 3x the amount of my estimate. The majority of which are not my "minions" as you ignorantly called them.  

I know you're just being a lil b!tch and stirring the pot, so don't think you're that slick.  I just can't imagine anyone sucking someone off this hard, so that is the only thing that makes sense to me.
    You wanna go?  Pic for pic? lmfao
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• Guys, this isn't Christian at all.
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Focker said:

The jealousy and envy towards BGC reeks, and it takes alot to stimulate my olfactory receptors.  You've got VI's son cazzy, who inherited the same ego stroking needs, and his minions(too many to list), who are unable to think independently.

If there were a throwdown between all of the assclown haters and BGC.  BGC would stand tall when the dust settles.

Isn't this look-at-me attitude on fb, twitter, ig etc., a cultural issue?  It's all about how many likes one can get.  You can all crucify Craig, but I bet the majority of hipocrit haters do the same on their fb page.    
    Youre just playing around right?
  • Big_Green_Craig
    Big_Green_Craig Posts: 1,578
    DMW said:
    Foghorn said:
    @Big_Green_Craig I'm sorry you disagreed with my previous comment.  What is it you disagree with?  Is it that you don't think this forum is about helping people?  Or is it that you think being a condecending douche is cool? 
    I disagreed because I get berated through every post in this forum. I didn't even start this thread, yet I'm the topic. People hate me here and I'm supposed to help?! Right... 

Berating, personal attacks and name calling. Yet, I'm still supposed to help?! WTF ever... 
    @Big_Green_Craig
    I too wish you no ill will. In fact I wish you the opposite. However I think it is important to realize that on this forum, for every "attack" there are 100 acts of generosity or kindness. You've managed to find your way into the 1%. That's not on other forum members - that's on you. You clearly are driven to set yourself apart and stand out.  Good on you. I'm happy to just be included in this elite corps of outdoor gourmets. However, there are definitely some here who stand out even among this elite crowd without alienating a bunch of people. So, the short answer is "Yes. You are supposed to help."  That's what people do here. Look at old posts for help. Ask for help. Receive help. Give help. That's what the elite do here as well. They just do it better or more often than most.  If that had been your absolute number one priority from the start we wouldn't have this mess. 
    A burger in between two slices of white bread isn't epic... 
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    edited July 2015
    Focker said:
    cazzy said:
    Focker said:

Who the F are you anyway bro?  You don't post cooks and you only seem to show up when there is controversy.  Since you and I know you can't cook, I find myself wondering if you're good at anything outside of riding Craig's tube steak.  VI's son huh?  LMAO...I haven't quit and ran off so I just don't see the comparison.  People liked VI because that crazy summa b!tch can cook.  I've actually been surprised how many people dislike Craig...about 3x the amount of my estimate. The majority of which are not my "minions" as you ignorantly called them.  

I know you're just being a lil b!tch and stirring the pot, so don't think you're that slick.  I just can't imagine anyone sucking someone off this hard, so that is the only thing that makes sense to me.
    LOL Now you want to swap pics with me? Ewwww, I don't like bears bruh!
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • Grillin_beers
    Grillin_beers Posts: 1,345
    Focker said:
    cazzy said:
    Focker said:

@focker I would stop if I were you.  Fwiw I'm not a @cazzy minion,  just someone with common sense. You're ruining any forum reputation you had. 
    1 large BGE, Spartanburg SC

My dog thinks I'm a grilling god. 
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Focker said:
    cazzy said:
    Focker said:

@focker I would stop if I were you.  Fwiw I'm not a @cazzy minion,  just someone with common sense. You're ruining any forum reputation you had. 
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,936
    It's OK.  Nobody's reading this thread now that it's sunk.  Only about half the forum is left, give or take.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Focker said:
    Focker said:
    cazzy said:
    Focker said:

@Grillin_beers stfu I want to see this!
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    edited July 2015
    Focker said:
    Focker said:
    cazzy said:
    Focker said:

Yeah, I chuckled a lil too on that one too!  That ship sailed a long time ago.  Haha
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • theyolksonyou
    Focker said:
    Focker said:
    cazzy said:
    Focker said:

@Grillin_beers stfu I want to see this!
  • DMW
    DMW said:
    Foghorn said:

@Big_Green_Craig
    I never claimed it was.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • theyolksonyou
    More than once!
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    DMW said:
    Foghorn said:

@Big_Green_Craig
    Neither is a sushi roll rolled backwards or undercooked ribs. The worst part is you posted both like they were epic.
  • Grillin_beers
    edited July 2015
    Focker said:
    Focker said:
    cazzy said:
    Focker said:

Whatever you want to do homeboy. Btw i feel like you and BGC are the only two people being assclowns right now.  And with that I'm going to bed.  See y'all tomorrow. 

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,830
    Foghorn said:

@Big_Green_Craig
    Agreed. But I didn't start this thread!! 
    You didn't start THIS THREAD. But you definitely started THIS.  And you know that. So man up and be a helper above all else and over time this crap will pass - or continue to be the kind of guy who chooses to avoid accountability by typing evasive/diversionary statements like "Agreed. But I didn't start this thread!!"  It's your call. 

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    Basically what this all boils down to is my little lady can take a shot to her chin better then @Big_Green_Craig
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    All this is probably driving Craigg's web traffic up.
    All this is probably driving Craigg's web traffic up.
    Indeed.  I'm sure the mothership will contact him tomorrow, offering to sponsor him and purchase his backlog of tshirts.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • nolaegghead
    Last!
  • Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    So sad everyone went to bed 
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • nolaegghead
    Spoiler Alert!!:

It'll start off slow tomorrow in the morning, about the only time everyone is sober.  By Friday night there will be d1ck pics, embarrassing posts from drunken eggers, bouncing boob gifs and it'll culminate with a few calls to the moderator, at least two people banned and the entire thread deleted.

Who said the internet is forever?
    Dear lord I have my ten year olds birthday party this weekend. I will be dreaming of the epic things @nolaegghead will be doing 
  • THEBuckeye
    THEBuckeye Posts: 4,231
    DMW said:
    I didn't respond bc who needs a recipe for French fries?! There's no secret....
    That's probably why people don't like you.  It's the condescending tone dude. This forum is about helping people not talking down to them.  

DMW said:
    I didn't respond bc who needs a recipe for French fries?! There's no secret....

Bingo. Genuine question and a snarky response. Good to be you, Kamado Joe Craig. 
    New Albany, Ohio 

• DMW
    @THEBuckeye - Try the Serious Eats fries, the cold water soak to pull starch out makes a difference.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Nice surprise to see this thread was still going, and see that the self centered POS only said about two sentences.... "I didn't start this" , "I didn't say that"... If someone would have posted something that would benefit his azz, he'd be on the choad and jewels all at once.  

What a freaking cry baby...  

Focker, who the hell are you anyway?  Organize that throwdown you speak of and I am sure you will have plenty that will sign up.  The throwdowns that he entered before he didn't win, so why would he with others?  Also, the one throwdown, he used a DSLR, and then the pizza, he didn't follow the rules.  

Already gave him props that he can cook, however his mentality/approach is most times a shock type, in your face, and larger than life presentation that many bottom feeders flock to.  Not a whole lot of finesse.  
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    What do you disagree with @BigGreenCraig ?  Please tell me in one sentence.  
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • Grillin_beers
    @tarheelmatt he disagreed with me that the forum was a place to help people.  That's always been my approach with the forum.  Get help where I need it, give help where I can.  I truly believe that 99% of the people on here think that way.  This is one of the few online communities that doesn't constantly devolve into name calling and petty stuff.  It's sad that he chose to act outside of the norm.