Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

High end rotomolded cooler deal.

Options

Comments

• Raymont
    Raymont Posts: 710
    Options
    So much for an informative, useful, interesting threat on RTI coolers.

Small & Large BGE

Nashville, TN

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,771
    Options
    Raymont said:
    So much for an informative, useful, interesting threat on RTI coolers.
    while still overpriced for my budget those coolers are a steal compared to yeti =)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,977
    edited July 2015
    Options
    fishlessman said:

usually the biggest driver to debt is overspending and borrowing to much, do we really need to look
    Yes, there are inputs and outputs, and the difference contributes to the debt.  It's good to know that some folks still believe in math, I suppose, but the point is the policies and actions behind the ins and outs and what-have-yous, you see?

Of course many people believe tax cuts actually increase revenues, so what do I know.  Maybe math isn't so reliable after all.

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    lol
    Options
    fishlessman said:

usually the biggest driver to debt is overspending and borrowing to much, do we really need to look
    Yes, there are inputs and outputs, and the difference contributes to the debt.  It's good to know that some folks still believe in math, I suppose, but the point is the policies and actions behind the ins and outs, you see?

Of course many people believe tax cuts actually increase revenues, so what do I know.  Maybe math isn't so reliable after all.

Lower tax rates leave more money in the hands and pockets of individuals and corporations. We all know as soon as you have more money you spend it on cookers, coolers, and other things that stimulate the economy and corporations use it to provide wage increases and growth of their domestic workforce. :smiley: 

See, I brought it back on topic.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options

DMW said:
    fishlessman said:

Yes, there are inputs and outputs, and the difference contributes to the debt.  It's good to know that some folks still believe in math, I suppose, but the point is the policies and actions behind the ins and outs, you see?

Lower tax rates leave more money in the hands and pockets of individuals and corporations. We all know as soon as you have more money you spend it on cookers, coolers, and other things that stimulate the economy and corporations use it to provide wage increases and growth of their domestic workforce. :smiley: 

Oh, I forgot the punchline, so with lower tax rates, tax revenue actually increases. See, math.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • JohnInCarolina
    edited July 2015
    Options
    DMW said:Oh, I forgot the punchline, so with lower tax rates, tax revenue actually increases. See, math.
    That is amazing!  Why don't we just lower them all the way to zero!  MATH FOR THE MOTHAFUGGIN WIN, AMIRITE?!?!?
  • Hi54putty
    Hi54putty Posts: 1,873
    Options
    I am not going to persuade anyone or be persuaded by anyone from a political perspective on an Internet forum. Complete waste of time, and quite frankly, I don't know any of you personally in order to make a judgement on your position. 

Having said that, I reserved 2 of these coolers and am ready for someone to tell me whether they are any good or not. 
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • DMW
    Options
    DMW said:

DMW said:
    fishlessman said:

Oh, I forgot the punchline, so with lower tax rates, tax revenue actually increases. See, math.
    That is amazing.  Why don't we just lower them all the way to zero!
    Well, we know that anything x 0 = 0, so that just wouldn't work you see.

BTW, you need to update your sig line.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• JohnInCarolina
    Options

• fishlessman
    Options
    nola, politics makes no sense to me =)  all i know is this year business has been good, i picked my head out of the sand, looked around, and all my local competitors are gone, literally gone
    fukahwee maine

• DMW
    Options
    SGH said:
    Im late to the game here, been real busy working today. With that said, while all you broke **** democrat lovers have been busy cluttering up my thread with propaganda, I have been out working so I can give over 1/3 of my money to those who are to lazy to work. Heck if it wasn't for the democrats I could afford a Yeti instead of the RTI coolers. 
    1/3, you have quite a deal going on. I'll bet I'm above that when you total Fed + State + Local + Sales taxes. It sucks.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• HendersonTRKing
    HendersonTRKing Posts: 1,803
    Options
    SGH said:
    @SGH rest easy my friend.  The democrates are putting your money to good use.
    I will say this and then stand down on the subject. I have to stay out of political matters as it really sets me off. But here is my thoughts on the democrats. Look at the pic carefully and read between the lines. This is a democrat taking his hood off.

Propaganda?  I'm just another hoodie wearing D head, reading between the lines . . . 
    It's a 302 thing . . .
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    edited July 2015
    Options
    DMW said:
    over 1/3 

1/3, you have quite a deal going on. I'll bet I'm above that when you total Fed + State + Local + Sales taxes. It sucks.

Read my quote again brother D. I said over 1/3, not a 1/3. I usually pay in around 38 percent unless a Republican controls the White House. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    nola, politics makes no sense to me =)  all i know is this year business has been good, i picked my head out of the sand, looked around, and all my local competitors are gone, literally gone

• DMW
    Options
    SGH said:
    DMW said:
    over 1/3 

Read my quote again brother D. I said over 1/3, not a 1/3. I usually pay in around 38 percent unless a Republican controls the White House. 
    You are correct, I miss-read.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• SGH
    Options
    Now, how about these RTI coolers?

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• fishlessman
    Options

thankyou mr obama, now could you get those workers off ssdi so i can put them to work =)
    fukahwee maine

• SGH
    Options
    Help my dog is in-bread.
    That's a good one brother Oz!!

Status- Standing by.

• nolaegghead
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I bet the dog never worked a day in its life.  Welfare dog.

Enough is enough.  We're gonna sink Scottie's thread and everyone will miss out on the opportunity to move cooler manufacturing from the US to Chine.  So stop it y'all.

Options
    That's a dog?
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    We need to get back to coolers here....

• SkinnyV
    SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Who started the trillion dollar war? More of our tax dollars have paid for that crap . They are all jacka$$ $ wasters imo.
    Seattle, WA
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    SkinnyV said:
    Who started the trillion dollar war? More of our tax dollars have paid for that crap . They are all jacka$$ $ wasters imo.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqzzWr32srk

Options
    I think this pie chart is 100% accurate. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• DMW
    Options
    Hey @SmokeyPitt - I disagree, I think green is yellow.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• McStew
    McStew Posts: 965
    Options

back to the coolers 
    Hermosa Beach CA 
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Oh no... It's Jon Stewart..... Lmao 
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN