Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Could this be the most coveted award in history?

Snoopy Dog DogSnoopy Dog Dog Posts: 436
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Dsc01865.jpg
<p />For decades, children have dreamed of winning the Super Bowl, the Stanley Cup or an Olympic Gold Medal. Now a new event has arrived on the scene which will inspire the next generation to greatness. You've heard of the "Little Brown Jug"...we call this one the "Little Green Egg".[p]Check back tomorrow to see which Egghead will reign supreme at the Oklahoma Eggfest Golf Tournament.[p]Oklahoma Eggfest starts tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!
[ul][li]Oklahoma Eggfest[/ul]
·

Comments

• BurntRawBurntRaw Posts: 565
    Snoopy Dog Dog,
    That is SWEET! Better then some of the crap handed out in high dollar tournies.[p]Great Job!

·
  • bbqwizardbbqwizard Posts: 119
    Snoopy Dog Dog,[p]That's awesome![p]phillip

·
  • YBYB Posts: 3,861
    Snoopy Dog Dog,
    I have something almost like that on my mantel at home Chris.
    Larry

[ul][li]Grandma's Urn[/ul]
    ·
  • Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,591
    Snoopy Dog Dog,
    Man, you sure do make golphing seem nice, what with such a purdy prize. I might be inclined to take up the sport myself. All I know at this point is what I learned watching Tiger W play, and it's three things: a ball, a club and a bank to put my money in.[p]Spring "Soon To Be Driving North" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA

·
  • HawkeyeHawkeye Posts: 27
    Snoopy Dog Dog,[p]Can it be cooked on???? lol Maybe some little smokies??
    ·