Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: Weather Central Indiana

Options
The weather here in central Indiana is getting pretty gnarly. Reports of insane amounts of lightening and now some hail...here's to hoping any hail remains small enough not to harm my BGE!

Comments

• Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    Yeah hope you all are ok out there. It looks pretty rough on the weather channel. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    I think we're gonna get nailed tomorrow. Stay safe!
  • Royal Coachmen
    Options
    Lots of funnel clouds reported. Two small tornadoes earlier today. We're on a tornado watch until 3:00 am. Wind and rain are heavy. Lightening is unlike anything I've ever seen before. It's captivating to watch. 
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    Honestly, I really like thunderstorms. If my kids would only stay in bed!  The wind/funnels, not so much. 
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    The weather here in central Indiana is getting pretty gnarly. Reports of insane amounts of lightening and now some hail...here's to hoping any hail remains small enough not to harm my BGE!
    What part of Indiana you in?   

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • Royal Coachmen
    Royal Coachmen Posts: 283
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I'm just north of Indy. South of Indy near Columbus is getting hammered. It's not too terrible here. Amateur weather folks on Twitter are reporting 80-90 mph streamline winds near Columbus. That's just nuts. The lightening has been really neat to watch. I just don't like all the tornado talk. Things calming down now until round three hits...
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Yeah, been watching the weather rather closely down here in Louisville. Stay safe and hope everyone is ok.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    Stay safe all.  We've been getting storms like this at least once a day for the last several days here in Cincy.  It's been a crazy summer to say the least.  Hoping for the best for all.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    SE  Kentucky took an awful hit with a flash flood. 150 homes demolished, another 500 severely damaged, 1 person died, several others missing and presumed dead.
    Stay Safe. Be careful, protect your family .
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky