Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Window Decals

Options
I asked if "hungryman" was still making the BGE decals to put on the back window of vehicle, and RPP informed me he was out of business. Would anybody be interested in them if I could find someone to make them?
From the NE Georgia Mountains! Me, SWMBO, and two spoiled ass Springers!

Comments

• Sameday
    Sameday Posts: 43
    Options
    warwoman said:
    I asked if "hungryman" was still making the BGE decals to put on the back window of vehicle, and RPP informed me he was out of business. Would anybody be interested in them if I could find someone to make them?
    They usually have lots of promotional items at the headquarters. I have a few BGE magnets and stickers from my visits there. They also have some bottle openers in the shape of an egg.  If your in Atlanta stop by there if you have some time.  
  • XC242
    XC242 Posts: 1,208
    Options
    I'd be interested in obtaining some BGE window decals. 
    LBGE (still waitin' for my free T-Shirt), DIgiQ DX2 (In Blue, cause it's the fastest), Heavy Duty Kick Ash Basket, Mc Farland, WI. :glasses:  B)
    If it wasn't for my BGE I'd have no use for my backyard...
  • Jeepster47
    Jeepster47 Posts: 3,827
    edited July 2015
    Options
    We use JakPrints.com for all that stuff.  Great printer and good prices.

If anyone wants a Rockwood sticker, just send me an email with your address.
    @stlcharcoal ... Don't need any stickers, but where are the T-shirts?  Again, how many UPC barcodes for a free one?  Colors?  I'd cut some holes in one of the bags, but the sizing is a little cramped.

Washington, IL  >  Queen Creek, AZ ... Two large eggs and an adopted Mini Max

• badinfluence
    badinfluence Posts: 1,774
    Options
    Nope. Would anyone be interested in a BadInfluence BBQ and grill sticker...lol
    1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 2 MED. BGE, 1 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    I have a silhouette cameo vinyl cutter.  If anyone can give me a DXF (Autocad) file I can try printing it.  I can probably generate the vector graphics from a trace of an image file, but it needs to be pristine.

Options
    I would buy a BGE sticker if it weren't expensive. Would go great on the cooler.
    I might put a free BadInfluence BBQ on there. I like the logo.
    Aledo, Texas
    Large BGE
    KJ Jr.

Exodus 12:9 KJV
    Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.

• johnmitchell
    johnmitchell Posts: 6,581
    Options
    Toxarch said:
    I would buy a BGE sticker if it weren't expensive. Would go great on the cooler.
    While you are at it... How would you feel about a Big Green Craig sticker as well  B) 
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    Options
    Toxarch said:
    While you are at it... How would you feel about a Big Green Craig sticker as well  B) 
    It's t-shirts not stickers.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options
    Yes sir. One will look great on my @SGH approved cooler I reserved. I'll send you an email. 

PS. I'll pay top dollar for a Lit autographed Rockwood sticker!  =)
  • stlcharcoal
    stlcharcoal Posts: 4,684
    edited July 2015
    Options

@stlcharcoal ... Don't need any stickers, but where are the T-shirts?  Again, how many UPC barcodes for a free one?  Colors?  I'd cut some holes in one of the bags, but the sizing is a little cramped.

Working on that, but I really don't want to be in the t-shirt business.  I'm swamped keeping up on the charcoal inventory and shipments, don't need more items!!  The temp controllers already take up the 1% of my time left over.  We'll get to them eventually, probably after the aprons are gone (those are easy--one size, one color!)

BTW, on the bags, I did that for the kids on a family Christmas card.  The 2 & 3 y/o in the 10# bags, the 5 & 6 y/o in the 20# bags.  New bags though--never had charcoal in them.  I don't post pics of our charcoal on this site, but I think there's a picture of it on our Facebook page somewhere.

• badinfluence
    Options
    I just wish someone local would carry rockwood but have been having to order it thru fire craft. Heck I go thru 20lbs a day. I need a few pallets of it about now.
    1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 2 MED. BGE, 1 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
  • DaveRichardson
    DaveRichardson Posts: 2,324
    Options

Jim Prescott’s BBQ Shop 32.7 miles

1910 E. 4th Street
    Sterling, IL 61081
    Phone: 815-625-7778

@badinfluence - this place is listed on Rockwoodcharcoal.com's website as the closest place to Clinton, Iowa.  Saturday roadtrip????

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• badinfluence
    Options
    @daverichardson yeah I have been to jims and Petes store more then once...lol. They do carry it but can't really stock up when I'm there as my little fiat Abarth can bearly fit the family much less 2 pallets of lump.

Clinton, Iowa
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,893
    Options
    @daverichardson yeah I have been to jims and Petes store more then once...lol. They do carry it but can't really stock up when I'm there as my little fiat Abarth can bearly fit the family much less 2 pallets of lump.
    I R cornfused! You still own your 18 wheeler don't you? 
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • DaveRichardson
    DaveRichardson Posts: 2,324
    Options
    Time to borrow a truck!

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• badinfluence
    Options
    @rrp still own the truck. Don't own the trailer. And no longer have a CDL.

Clinton, Iowa
  • Grillin_beers
    Grillin_beers Posts: 1,345
    Options
    @badinfluence I noticed that rockwood's website has a contact us page.  Maybe you could talk to someone about getting a couple of pallets shipped.  Since you are using it for commercial purposes and would be a repeat customer I bet they wouldn't mind....
    1 large BGE, Spartanburg SC

My dog thinks I'm a grilling god. 
  • Sookie
    Sookie Posts: 335
    Options

Working on that, but I really don't want to be in the t-shirt business.  I'm swamped keeping up on the charcoal inventory and shipments, don't need more items!!  The temp controllers already take up the 1% of my time left over.  We'll get to them eventually, probably after the aprons are gone (those are easy--one size, one color!)

BTW, on the bags, I did that for the kids on a family Christmas card.  The 2 & 3 y/o in the 10# bags, the 5 & 6 y/o in the 20# bags.  New bags though--never had charcoal in them.  I don't post pics of our charcoal on this site, but I think there's a picture of it on our Facebook page somewhere.

Fantasy time here, but I live in the STL area (Saint Peters actually).  I have almost 30 years in transportation and planning experience (10 years dispatching barges on most eastern inland waterways, and 18 years now in trucking working for one of the largest).    I currently manage 50 truck drivers. 

Let me check my lotto ticket from last night.  If I won, I will come distribute T-Shirts for you! LOL  I think I could handle that. 

• badinfluence
    Options
    @grillin beers I will give that a shot. Or worst case I still get it from fire craft.

Clinton, Iowa
  • RRP
    Options
    @rrp still own the truck. Don't own the trailer. And no longer have a CDL.
    WOW! Dropped your CDL already?!!! That is proof positive that you have cast your fate to your food truck business success for sure! Way to go, guy! 
  • jabam
    jabam Posts: 1,829
    Options

How bout you just send me some Rockwood to Cali? JK.
    Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"
  • stlcharcoal
    Options
    Sookie said:

Fantasy time here, but I live in the STL area (Saint Peters actually).  I have almost 30 years in transportation and planning experience (10 years dispatching barges on most eastern inland waterways, and 18 years now in trucking working for one of the largest).    I currently manage 50 truck drivers. 

Let me check my lotto ticket from last night.  If I won, I will come distribute T-Shirts for you! LOL  I think I could handle that. 

You're hired!  I am looking to buy a M939 6x6 one of these days and have it wrapped with the logo.  You can manage that, the box truck, two Ford Expeditions, and our crazy delivery man--trust me, you'll have your hands full.  Give me a shout sometime and we'll have lunch at Sugarfire to discuss your salary of charcoal.  The warehouse is in the city, so I guess minimum wage will go up from one 10# bag an hour to two 10# bags if the aldermen pass that bill. 

• Sookie
    Sookie Posts: 335
    Options
    You're hired!  I am looking to buy a M939 6x6 one of these days and have it wrapped with the logo.  You can manage that, the box truck, two Ford Expeditions, and our crazy delivery man--trust me, you'll have your hands full.  Give me a shout sometime and we'll have lunch at Sugarfire to discuss your salary of charcoal.  The warehouse is in the city, so I guess minimum wage will go up from one 10# bag an hour to two 10# bags if the aldermen pass that bill. 

If only charcoal would pay the bills!  Believe me friend, I spent 5 years of my career as a Support Shift Manager at our mother ship location, handling "emergency" issues for up to 9000 drivers during those off peak times of 1600-0700.  Freak things happen at night.  I know "crazy". 

You never know.  Perhaps one day  I will be making 2 bags an hour.  :) 

• Langner91
    Langner91 Posts: 2,120
    Options

Jim Prescott’s BBQ Shop 32.7 miles

1910 E. 4th Street
    Sterling, IL 61081
    Phone: 815-625-7778

@badinfluence - this place is listed on Rockwoodcharcoal.com's website as the closest place to Clinton, Iowa.  Saturday roadtrip????
    If you come to town, let me know.  We can go have a cold one after visiting @pgprescott.  It is always fun meeting Eggheads. 

Seriously, if you haven't visited their shop, it is worth a trip. 
    Clinton, Iowa
  • stlcharcoal
    Options
    Sookie said:

If only charcoal would pay the bills!  Believe me friend, I spent 5 years of my career as a Support Shift Manager at our mother ship location, handling "emergency" issues for up to 9000 drivers during those off peak times of 1600-0700.  Freak things happen at night.  I know "crazy". 

You never know.  Perhaps one day  I will be making 2 bags an hour.  :) 

Oh I know......I worked 1900-0700 for 9 yrs in as an air ambulance pilot saving the lives of the drunk, stoned, and stupid.  We dealt with the fair share during the day, but nighttime was when Darwin really thinned the heard.
  • RRP
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Call this a teaser or whatever, but my "non sanctioned by BGE corporate" decals are on both sides of my rear windows so whether I'm passing or being passed I assume an egger will get the drift!

• bettysnephew
    bettysnephew Posts: 1,188
    Options
    If that is the decal, I am in for 2.
    A poor widows son.
    See der Rabbits, Iowa
  • bo_mull
    bo_mull Posts: 363
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I have a silhouette cameo vinyl cutter.  If anyone can give me a DXF (Autocad) file I can try printing it.  I can probably generate the vector graphics from a trace of an image file, but it needs to be pristine.

I just created a silhouette studio file from a picture if you can use that. 

here is a cellphone pic of one I just made.

Cleveland, TN.

LG BGE, PSWOO2, Stoker WIFI.