Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Seaside FL on the 4th with the Mini-Max

Mickey
Mickey Posts: 19,674
house we rented came with a Large so brought the Mini-Max. Concert & Fireworks in Seaside.

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

Comments

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Did you bring the lighter fluid?  :o;)
  • Mickey
    They just replaced it about a month ago. No way I would leave an a Egg for people to use without knowledge. 
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Hotch
    Hotch Posts: 3,564
    @mickey Baja Wave Tacos?
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Couldn't imagine leaving my egg to rookies unsupervised. 
  • Mickey
    Damn, I see what you are talking about. I haven't opened it yet. Just saw the lighter fluid. 

• Mickey
    I didn't bring the big lighter. Only the Mapp. 

• gabriegger
    gabriegger Posts: 682
    Crappahola!  that is unreal.  A rental armed with a egg.  May seem like heaven but the lighter fluid??? Jaysis!  Good thing you have the MM for clean cooks

the city above Toronto - Noodleville wtih 2 Large 1 Mini

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,936
    @Mickey - what is on the handle of your MiniMax?  It looks like some kind of padding... maybe from a golf cart?
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Mickey
    @Mickey - what is on the handle of your MiniMax?  It looks like some kind of padding... maybe from a golf cart?
    John I never liked you. What my wife sees in you I don't understand. It is moose as in Bullwinkle J Moose. 

• stemc33
    stemc33 Posts: 3,567
    I get people leaving behind an Egg(not really) when renting out a house daily/weekly, but what's the chances that an EggHead would get to rent it? I'm sure the lighter fluid was left from previous renters. The owners should  just invest in an electric element with instructions and emphasize "No Lighter Fluid". 
    Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming
  • beachsmoke
    beachsmoke Posts: 644
    Damn I live up the street from where your at throw away the lighter fluid
    Large egg panhandle of florida
  • Mickey
    Damn I live up the street from where your at throw away the lighter fluid
    Where?

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
     So jealous of you old farts. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Mickey
    caliking said:
     So jealous of you old farts. 

• beachsmoke
    @mickey San Destin I'm a general contractor down here building house on 30a on Montgomery street and Alys beach
  • Mickey
    edited July 2015
    @mickey San Destin I'm a general contractor down here building house on 30a on Montgomery street and Alys beach
    Very cool area. This is our 16th year renting in Seaside. Watched Aly Beach from the start-up. 

• beachsmoke
    @mickey I moved here in 01 it's a great place hit me up if you want to look at house I'm building on gulf for guy from Arkansas 
  • Mickey
    @mickey I moved here in 01 it's a great place hit me up if you want to look at house I'm building on gulf for guy from Arkansas 
    Love to see it. Please text me your number number: 254.630.8399

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    edited July 2015
    Mickey said:

Please text me your number number: 254.630.8399
    Now that I have your number, I'm going to give you wake up calls every so often at 2:00am ;)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Looks like a great time @Mickey. Enjoy it brother. You have earned it. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Nice, great find of a rental with a LBGE.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • stemc33
    @Mickey, I didn't realize you were going to visit all 50 states in one summer. Your new forum name should be "Road Warrior". 
    Steven
    Banner, Wyoming
  • Mickey
    Just contacted the owner of the house and sent him the this pic showing the lighter fluid.
    WOW: he is the one using it. Told him we would talk. 

• Mickey

stemc33 said:
    @Mickey, I didn't realize you were going to visit all 50 states in one summer. Your new forum name should be "Road Warrior". 
    Back to Calf. in Aug. 

• stemc33
    Mickey said:
    Just contacted the owner of the house and sent him the this pic showing the lighter fluid.
    WOW: he is the one using it. Told him we would talk. 
    Good looking out. 
    Steven
    Banner, Wyoming
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Outstanding!  You still in FL?
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Mickey
    Outstanding!  You still in FL?
    Yep, Seaside. 

• NPHuskerFL
    Driving back through Jax area or catching a flight?  
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • Mickey
    Drive I-10 800 miles each way, door to door. 

• NPHuskerFL
    PM sent. 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014