Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mini Max Feet Covers

Options
Any suggestions for replacements for the rubber feet covers on the mini max? Mine are torn already. Looking for something more durable. 

Comments

• DutchMiniMax
    DutchMiniMax Posts: 129
    Options
    I have mine for couple of weeks now and was already wondering how long they will survive, so i'm curious as well.
    BGE MiniMax Rocks!
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    They suck. @NPHuskerFL has HVAC isolation pads on his and someone bought some rubber things at Ace that looked like door stops maybe. Haven't gotten around to mine, but they are all split except the one that fell off. 
  • DaveRichardson
    DaveRichardson Posts: 2,324
    Options
    Saw where someone took the frame to s welder and had small square stock added where they could thread in rubber feet that were mounted on threaded rod. 

Seems like that'd be a great way to secure the frame to a table or structure!

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• 30Grit
    30Grit Posts: 2
    Options
    I coated mine with PlastiDip and am out with it for the first time this weekend. Holding up better than the originals but then again I am being more careful of it. 
  • Royal Coachmen
    Options
    I'm planning on making a trip to Roswell Hardware and maybe the Mothership. I'll ask for suggestions there too and update with what I learn. 
  • DutchMiniMax
    DutchMiniMax Posts: 129
    Options

Considering the price and that it should be portible, i think it would be resonable to offer something better then this. Guess it will last one season. 

BGE MiniMax Rocks!