Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Grilled Caesar salad w/grilled chicken and roasted garden veggies AND an interesting weekend story

Options
tarheelmatt
tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
edited June 2015 in EggHead Forum
Been an interesting weekend.  Got home from the beach Friday and really did nothing and pretty much the same yesterday.  Taking a toddler to the beach is very tiring.  We went to the grocery store yesterday to get out of the house.  As we were getting ready to leave, boom, thunder, lightning, and sideways rain coming down.  Awesome.  We head to the exit and wait a little bit.  I decide to say screw it and go get the car.  It did cease some as I was getting groceries in the car and my wife got our little girl in her seat.  

Got settled in and bam... "Uh, where is my phone?".  Couldn't find my phone, anywhere.  Headed out of the there without it.  Was pissed all night.  Like a dummy I changed my Google password immediately, but while doing that I couldn't sign into track my phone now.  Note to all you folks.  This morning got a call from my mom from a lady stating her grandson got my phone and put it in his book bag and didn't tell her.  She found it by getting clothes out of it.  Her grandson was only 4.  Met her around 9am this morning and got it back.  However, my S-Pen is gone and my clear cover for my Otter Box is missing.  Ordered a new S-Pen and Otter Box.  Better than paying deductible for my insurance, new Otter Box,  and new 64GB high speed micro-SD card.

Long story short got my phone back and there's still good people around.  

Tonight, I Egged... Just a little and very simple.  

1 - Romaine with canola, salt, and pepper

2 - Veggies ready to get all hot and stuff.... Okra, bell pepper, onion (Videlia), yellow squash.  Seasoned w/garlic/oregano infused EVOO/canola blend, butter, salt, and pepper.  

3 - Getting all good with each other

4 -  Done... Stuff was on point too.

5 - Lettuce on

6 -  Plated... 

Dressing was some bottled stuff.  It was pretty good, but I've had better.  Overall it was a good salad.  
------------------------------
Thomasville, NC
My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
Instagram
Facebook
My Photography Site

Comments