Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I feel special today!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Hunter1881
    Hunter1881 Posts: 406
    Options
    That plate is cool! And thats a large sample.
    Henderson TN. 1 large BGE, 1 Webber Gasser (recently seems to have converted into a warming oven)
  • THEBuckeye
    THEBuckeye Posts: 4,231
    Options
    The plate is great

All I get is "yummy"
    New Albany, Ohio 

• Phatchris
    Phatchris Posts: 1,726
    Options
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Happy Father's Day @SGH. For the record, I've thought you were special since you first joined this forum!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options
    Happy Father's Day Scottie!  Looks like you and the rest of us all had a great day.  Cool plate sir.
    XL, WSM, Coleman Road Trip Gas Grill

Kansas City, Mo.
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    Your little slice reminds me of JIC's Hitler video.  "Nobody can eat that much food!!"
    Flint, Michigan
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Your little slice reminds me of JIC's Hitler video.  "Nobody can eat that much food!!"
    Sadly, I really can my friend. Always could brother. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Options
    Happy Father's Day @SGH. For the record, I've thought you were special since you first joined this forum!
    Thank you brother of the North. I have always thought a lot of you as well my friend.  

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    SGH said:
    Sadly, I really can my friend. Always could brother. 
    I would love to see it live in person some day.  I'm glad your Father's Day was wicked good!
    Flint, Michigan
  • jonnymack
    jonnymack Posts: 627
    Options
    You and I "sample" the same way, happy Father's Day to all.
    Firing up the BGE in Covington, GA

• SGH
    Options
    @Fred19Flintstone @Ladeback69 @TexanOfTheNorth @Phatchris @THEBuckeye @Hunter1881 @RiverDoc @caliking @beachsmoke @YukonRon @jcaspary @Chubbs @northGAcock @Legume @SkinnyV @hapster @cook861 @bill37 @tarheelmatt
    I thank yall for the very kind words my friends. Glad that you all had a safe and happy holiday as well. I hope we all have many, many more to come. 

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Options
    jonnymack said:
    I respect a man of large appetite my friend!! And thank you brother. 

I would love to see it live in person some day.  
    We may can make this happen^^^^^^^.
    Any chance of you being at brisket camp this year my friend? 

Status- Standing by.

• Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    SGH said:
    jonnymack said:

My chances are slim to none and Slim left town!  Some other time perhaps?  Too bad you couldn't make @henapple 's shindig.  
    Flint, Michigan
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    Options
    SGH said:
    jonnymack said:

My chances are slim to none and Slim left town!  Some other time perhaps?  Too bad you couldn't make @henapple 's shindig.  
    You should both come to Niagara!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options

You can't help but love it that both gifts were hand made.  Awesome! Happy Father's Day while I am at it...

• Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    I'm still working on Niagara.  The difficulty lies in yours truly made a large purchase without consulting her.  She's famous as a cheapskate and the item was on sale, but she's still miffed.  I'm waiting for a better mood before proposing another significant expenditure.
    Flint, Michigan
  • MrCookingNurse
    MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665
    Options
    Cake looks awesome!!!!!! I've got that platter. Those are the best. This year my wife really did good with the kids. 

XLBGE 
  • SGH
    Options
    Brother I would love to. It won't be this year, but me and my wife have every intention of visiting Niagra Falls one day. I will certainly give you a heads up when it pans out. I have one request brother of the North, when we make it up there, you cook lobsters!!

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Options
    Cake looks awesome!!!!!! I've got that platter. Those are the best. This year my wife really did good with the kids. 

Awesome brother!!!!!!

Status- Standing by.

• TexanOfTheNorth
    Options
    SGH said:
    Brother I would love to. It won't be this year, but me and my wife have every intention of visiting Niagra Falls one day. I will certainly give you a heads up when it pans out. I have one request brother of the North, when we make it up there, you cook lobsters!!
    You got it! In fact, we'll go lobstering in Lake Ontario so we get some fresh ones.  ;)
    Options
    You got it! In fact, we'll go lobstering in Lake Ontario so we get some fresh ones.  ;)
    Brother I would love that. The closest I have ever came to lobstering is snatching up bulldozers while diving in the Gulf of Mexico. Bulldozers are the clawless cousins of lobsters. Their good, but not the same. When I was younger and dove regularly, we would sack up a bunch of them while we was on bottom. When we surfaced, whatever oil company that we was diving for at the time would have a fit when they saw the bulldozers. They always let us keep them though. More often than not, they helped us eat them as well. 

Status- Standing by.