Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ping Whitetail and Porkchop re:Porkchops

Options
egginator
egginator Posts: 569
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Cooked pork ribchops last night. I wanted to keep it simple and I want to try potatos on the egg. So spuds got the evoo, salt and pepper treatment and went on at 350 for 45 minutes. after that, I ramped it up to 425ish for the chops. 3 of the 4 got evoo, salt and pepper, the 4th got an extra shot of jamacan firewalk. All 4 came out great! Thanks for the help. I was trying to t-rex them, or sear and dwell and it just wasn't working. [p]Oh, the potatos we unbelievable. May never nuke a spud on the weekend again. This makes me think that it would be a great eggfest cook. Just a bunch of smallish baked potatos with cheese, butter, sourcream, chives and pulled pork to pile on...[p]I've had my egg for less than a year and I am thinking of what to cook at an eggfest - oh the power of the cult![p]Spare ribs today[p]Egg on[p]Ed

Comments