Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I'm Selling a Large Egg

Doug
Doug Posts: 132
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have a Large Big Green Egg for sale. Includes Auto-Lock Upgrade, Large Egg Mate with cedar side bars, Large Egg Nest, dual-function metal top, electric lighter, temperature guage, ash remover, 18" porcelain fish grill, pizza stone, vertical chicken and turkey roasters, Large Vinyl Cover, and more. A complete setup. Over $800 when new. This LGE was purchased 7/17/99 and is in like new condition. Send me an email if you are interested.

Comments

• Hey Everyone,[p]I forgot to mention I'm in Atlanta. I'm selling the Large BGE package for $500.[p]Also, my apologies to Doug Coleman. Looks like we both used the name Doug. Please don't bombard Doug C. with emails.[p]And, Doug C., if you are reading, I see you want a Large BGE.[p]Finally, my setup looks just like the one on the home page of Biggreenegg.com.[p]

• RhumAndJerk
    RhumAndJerk Posts: 1,506
    Doug Hall,
    I just need to ask and you do not have to respond if you do not want to.[p]Why?
    RhumAndJerk[p]

• RhumAndJerk,
    Me too, inquiring minds want to know!

• Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    RhumAndJerk, I asked and he told me. He is moving out of the country for at least a year. I have already offered to take it in for him until he returns. I have made the same offer for the kids of some of my friends who have moved out of the country. I would prefer the large BGE.

• RhumAndJerk
    RhumAndJerk Posts: 1,506
    Wise One,
    Egg sitting is something that I enjoy. At least a year means two weeks to three years and beyond. I hope that he lets use keep it for him rather than get rid of it. Who knows what the price increase will be when he returns.[p]But then again tax-free money is worth giving up an egg for.[p]Thank you for sharing,
    RhumAndJerk[p]

• RhumAndJerk,[p]Like I told Bill, I would almost rather give up my dog. But he's going. I love the way this Egg community responds to each other. Will miss it greatly!!!!![p]
  • Doug
    Doug Posts: 132
    Doug Hall, no apologies needed. I'm happy to share the same name with another egger!! Actually I'm looking for a small egg. I have a large one that I purchased about a year ago. Otherwise I'd jumps on yours. Good luck! Doug Coleman!!

• Doug,
    I guess you have already sold your kids. Surely they would go before the egg<smile>. I have a contact just north of Atlanta. We call him/or it the Guru of Grease. We would be glad to take in your large humpty while you are gone. he could pick it up from you and tenderly deliver it to Dauphin Island, Al. I live here year round and he has a beach house here. I'm sure humpty would love to spend some time down here at the beach. Quality care ga-ren-teed! And we promise not to spoil it. Ya not going to be gone forever are ya? Let us know if you need someone to sit on your egg while u'r gone........