Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT Any thoughts on last nights GOT

Options
2»

Comments

• LDR
    LDR Posts: 414
    Options
    Until Sunday night, I was okay with Stannis.   He had a stick up his backside, but he seemed credible - really believing he was the king and conducting a just war to get what was rightfully his.  When he burnt his daughter alive, it showed he was just another tyrant - right there with the mad king.

Within the storyline, I think it was time to turn the audience away from him, and this was how to do it.
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    What the hell are y'all talking about??
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • LDR
    LDR Posts: 414
    Options
    Game of Thrones is a series on HBO, based on the books by George R.R. Martin.
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    Ah. Thank you. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • Bayarad
    Bayarad Posts: 313
    Options
    GOT is one of my favorites along with Breaking Bad and Sons of Anarchy!  Best episode so far was last week but seriously who among the men on this forum who watch didn't sport some wood when Dany climbed on Drogo commanded him and then took off!
  • SmokyBear
    SmokyBear Posts: 389
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Acn said:
    Dany is a more interesting character, but for my money Natalie Dormer (Margaery Tyrell) is the best looking actress they have:

OK..I'll keep Daenerys and you can have Margaery..deal?

Kidding aside - Natalie Dormer is one good looking girl.  It's a toss up for me but overall I still would pick Daenerys over Margaery. 
    Mini BGE, KJ Classic - Black, Cookshack SM025, Weber Gasser (mostly for Kamado storage!)
  • Grillin_beers
    Grillin_beers Posts: 1,345
    Options
    SmokyBear said:
    Acn said:
    Dany is a more interesting character, but for my money Natalie Dormer (Margaery Tyrell) is the best looking actress they have:

OK..I'll keep Daenerys and you can have Margaery..deal?

Kidding aside - Natalie Dormer is one good looking girl.  It's a toss up for me but overall I still would pick Daenerys over Margaery. 
    I have to say that I think Margaery is better looking than Daenerys but I wouldn't complain about either one of them.  Maybe I could impress them with my egging skills. 
    1 large BGE, Spartanburg SC

My dog thinks I'm a grilling god. 
  • DinnerIsComing
    Options
    For serious. I like Margarey better than Dany but that doesn't mean I'm kicking either out of bed! lol
    Brace yourself,
    DinnerIsComing
     XLBGE
    22" Weber Kettle
    Weber Spirit E-310 Propane Gasser
    The Webers make for nice Eggcessory storage bins!

• Helmet
    Helmet Posts: 163
    Options
    I swear there are two kinds of guys that watch GOT, ones that like Margarey better and ones that like Dany better :heart: 
    Medium BGE, Weber Q120 (The traveller)
    "I claim artistic license, it has a good beat, I can dance to it"
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    After I found out they roasted the girl with mesquite, I was incensed!

I kid!  Remember, this is only TV.  If you can project your emotions to the real world where people have been roasted for god by mobs, and senseless killing of innocent people happen daily and it makes you want to do something about it, then this is a good show.  Aww hell, it's a good show either way.