Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

anyone have a brick Egg table plan? also question on table nest

Options

new first-time Egg owner. or soon to be. Building a brick (mostly) and cultured stone (accents/top) BBQ island at our home. going to have a small built in gas grill for nights when we don't have the time to do it right with charcoal. and then the Egg a couple feet away...sunk down in the table. going with a medium just due to size of our space and the fact I have the other grill, sink and prep areas to account for.

I see lot of table plans for wood. anyone have a simple brick design they can share. just wondering if people finish the circle cutout for the egg with iron rim to sit on top of or does the egg sit in (but not on) the brick cutout....got a lot questions like that.

also...from Egg dealers here I have had mixed replies. at the base, can the Egg sit right on the brick (or cultured stone)? or do I need a table nest (either for safety or to give it some clearance for moisture)? any info for this newbie is appreciated,

thanks

Comments