Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Good Ribs - Good Sauce

Options
Jethro
Jethro Posts: 495
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi all,[p]Found a BBQ sauce that we really enjoyed and wanted to share it with all of the good folks at the forum.[p]We cooked up some really nice ribs last night, following Nature Boy's Ginger Mahogany Ribs marinating method. We've really enjoyed this method, in fact it is the only one we've used so far.[p]I am a bite too lazy to make my own sauce so I've usually used one sold by a local rib joint or something I've picked up at a ribfest. Well last night, the sauce was one we picked up at a ribfest around the 4th of July. It was great - sweet with a kick of spice at the end. The sauce was called Butch's BBQ Sauce. We were really happy when we found that they had a web site, so we could order some more.[p]I've posted their web site below, if anyone's wants to check it out.[p]I am hopeful of getting around to trying GFW's Memphis Style Ribs and his 3/1/1.5 cooking method. Hopefully this fall we will get to try the Mexican Meatloaf, Egged Pizza, and some jerky.[p]As a side I think just how good the Egg is, is evidenced by my 5-year-old son. He’s rarely real excited about eating. But will usually make some positive comments when he sees the Egg being fired up![p]You gotta love dat Egg![p]Jethro

Comments