Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Waiting Approval

Options
Not sure if everyone is getting the message but I now get a "waiting approval" on comments/ replies to forum topics. Is this the new norm? I like it when I need help and you great forum smartologists have an answer. Now if it will take a day or two, it might persuade me to look elsewhere.

Big Lake, Minnesota

2X Large BGE, 1 Mini Max, Stokers, Adjustable Rig

Comments

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    It was a glitch, all fixed now.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • bigguy136
    bigguy136 Posts: 1,362
    Options
    And to add to the above, I got the 'waiting for approval' and I never seen it added to the forum. Two days later I see the message in my 'draft' folder and I had to re-post it. I've posted close to 1000 times without a problem. I'm not sure dealing with all this is worth it.

Big Lake, Minnesota

• bigguy136
    bigguy136 Posts: 1,362
    Options
    Good deal. I see my above post went thru quickly. Thanks for the speedy info.

Big Lake, Minnesota

• Sookie
    Sookie Posts: 335
    Options
    Glad you brought this up.  I posted something last night that never went through, and I got to second guessing myself, like did I really do that or did I just think I did it?  Senility isn't likely in a 45 year old, but then you never know. 
  • Ladeback69
    Ladeback69 Posts: 4,482
    Options
    It will happen from time to time and if you save it then come back in it usually works.   This last time it did it to everyone and for a day or so.   If you get this message it will not post. 
    XL, WSM, Coleman Road Trip Gas Grill

Kansas City, Mo.
  • Doc_Eggerton
    Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Is it time yet?

By God it is after two days.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,616
    Options
    This never happens on the Primo forum.
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Legume said:
    This never happens on the Primo forum.
    Or the KJ forum. But no one actually visits there, so it doesn't really matter...
    :smiley:
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • clemsontyger97
    Options
    I had switched over to Internet Explorer to get around it.   Was on Chrome earlier.  If it's fixed though I am going back to Chrome :)
    --Because I'm like ice, buddy. When I don't like you, you've got problems.

KJ Classic
    28" Blackstone
    South Carolina native, adopted Texan, residing in Olive Branch, MS.  Go Tigers.