Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Favorite Blogs

Hey y'all.  I hope everyone is having a great morning.  I really like reading @BigGreenCraig's blog and also nibble me this.  In an effort to always be learning I am interested in seeing what some of y'all's favorite blogs are. Thanks in advance. 
1 large BGE, Spartanburg SC

My dog thinks I'm a grilling god. 

Comments

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    One internet forum for me was a stretch.  I really don't look anywhere else regularly, only when stuff is referenced/linked here or if it comes up when I use the googles
  • Grillin_beers
    Grillin_beers Posts: 1,345
    Thanks @Legume I bet a lot of people feel the same way you do. 

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    This is it for me....
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • fence0407
    fence0407 Posts: 2,236
    www.grillinsmokin.net is another good one!
    Large - Mini - Blackstone 17", 28", 36"
    Cumming, GA  

• Grillin_beers
    Thanks guys.  I will check them out this afternoon when I'm supposed to be putting together marketing strategies. 

• aukerns08
    aukerns08 Posts: 253
    I haven't been into Nibble me This that much lately, I'm not sure what it is but I've started to check it less and less.  It seems like he's definitely not posting as much as he used to, I'm sure you run out of content and desire as time goes on.  I like a lot of different websites that aren't necessarily about the Egg or grilling.  I will check out Weber's site quite often, anything they make that looks good is easily made on the Egg, I also like some of Kingsford recipes and ideas.  Both of those sites will take you to contributor sites that have great info and ideas as well.  Allrecipes.com and Seriouseats.com aren't necessarily for grilling although both have a grilling section but I like them too for ideas on what to try.  

I've also been watching a lot more cooking videos on YouTube, there's some good ones for Grilling.  I like PitmasterX and Cook Withmeat on YouTube, both guys I believe are located in Europe and I'm pretty sure English is their second language, but they do some cool dishes.  You don't have to listen to much talking from either of those guys, the focus is on the food and technique, with music in the background.  I think it's pretty cool.  BarbecueWeb (the BBQ Pitboys), they can be pretty cool but most of their food is a little over the top for me as I'm trying to control sugars, cholesterol, and weight but I still watch because it looks darn good even though it's so bad for you.  And DJ BBQ he's part of Jamie Oliver's network, Food Tube, he's from the states but lives across the pond as well.  He can be a bit of a tool/hipster in how he talks and stuff so for me he can be tough to watch at times but his food looks pretty good and Jamie Oliver is backing him.  Jamie puts out some great food so what the heck.  There's always something to be learned from watching people's technique and checking out a wide array of sites. 
    Large and Mini BGE

Hamilton, VA
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Griffins Grub -  active member @Griffin
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • Amazingribs BigGreenCraig and grillinfools are my go to after this one
  • Bjorg
    Bjorg Posts: 241
    http://amazingribs.com/ is my go to site for techniques and recipes. 
    Quebec - Canada
  • bud812
    bud812 Posts: 1,869
    Pioneer Woman.

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• Grillin_beers
    @bud812 Did you know she doesn't wear underwear while she cooks.  Fun fact of the day for you.

• tjosborne
    tjosborne Posts: 529
    grilling24x7, anotherpintplease, griffinsgrub
    middle of nowhere- G.I. NE
  • Downr@nge
    Downr@nge Posts: 83
    Bjorg said:
    http://amazingribs.com/ is my go to site for techniques and recipes. 
    +1!
    XL Big Green  Egg